Coupa Software (NASDAQ: COUP), a leader in business spend management (BSM), has been certified as a “Great Place to Work” by the Great Place to Work organization. We deliver “Value as a Service” by helping our customers maximize their spend under management, achieve significant cost savings and drive profitability. Coupa provides a unified, cloud-based spend management platform that connects hundreds of organizations representing the Americas, EMEA, and APAC with millions of suppliers globally. The Coupa platform provides greater visibility into and control over how companies spend money. Customers – small, medium and large – have used the Coupa platform to bring billions of dollars in cumulative spend under management. Learn more at www.coupa.com. Read more on the Coupa Blog or follow @Coupa on Twitter.
Do you want to work for Coupa Software, the world's leading provider of cloud-based spend management solutions? We’re a company that had a successful IPO in October 2016 (NASDAQ: COUP) to fuel our innovation and growth. At Coupa, we’re building a great company that is laser focused on three core values:
1. Ensure Customer Success – Obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful.
2. Focus On Results – Relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and a bias for action.
3. Strive For Excellence – Commitment to a collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion, and accountability.
- Design, develop, and test feature-rich web applications.
- Take ownership of tasks and drive them through to completion thoroughly and efficiently.
- Participate in all aspects of the agile software development life-cycle
- Independently investigate and solve complex usability & technical problems
- Stay up-to-date on industry best practices and emerging technologies
- Collaborate effectively with UX designers, QA engineers, DevOps, and SCRUM masters to deliver exceptional user experiences that are consistent and performant
- You have a proven track record of building complex apps with frontend web technologies like React or Vue
- Strong experience with ES6+ JS (or TypeScript), and Functional Programming Paradigm in ReactJS
- Strong experience with Redux architecture or similar state management tools
- Experience implementing reusable stateless components in a component-library
- Experience with unit testing frontend components with Jest, Enzyme etc
- Experience with modern module bundler tools like Webpack or Rollup
- Strong experience with Git/GitFlow
- Aptitude for learning and integrating new technologies and components
- Effective problem-solving and bug fixing skills
- You understand the Atomic design and architecture in modular UI development
- You love mentoring less experienced members of the team to create code that is well-organized, optimized, and easy to read and maintain
- Experience with Docker, Nginx Kubernetes, ElasticSearch, Jenkins
- Experience with Lerna to manage mono-repos or component-libraries
- Experience with Auth2/OIDC and web security
- Experience on object-oriented design with C# for writing Web APIs
- Experience with .NET Core or ASP.NET Core
- Experience working on developing enterprise web applications for F-500 corporation
- Ability to simultaneously lead one or more project teams for one or more applications
At Coupa, we have a strong and innovative team dedicated to improving the spend management processes of today’s dynamic businesses. It’s our people who make it happen, and we strive to attract and retain the best in every discipline.
We take care of our employees every way we can, with competitive compensation packages, as well as restricted stock units, an Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), comprehensive health benefits for employees and their families, retirement and savings plans with employer match, a flexible work environment, no limit vacations for exempt employees, non-exempt employees are on an accrual basis for PTO, catered lunches…And much more!
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Coupa is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
Please be advised, inquiries or resumes from recruiters will not be accepted.
More Information on Coupa
Coupa operates in the Cloud industry. The company is located in San Mateo, CA and Reno, NV. Coupa was founded in 2006. It has 2472 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 183 open jobs at Coupa, click here.
Read Full Job Description