By clicking Apply Now you agree to share your profile information with the hiring company.
DISQO is changing the way that the world’s largest brands, agencies and consumer intelligence companies get to know their consumers. We’ve built the first identity-based platform that combines consumer attitudes and behaviors together to power the most accurate and predictive insights solutions for our customers, and we do all of that with the willing participation of our consumers and without using outdated technologies like third-party cookies. We help our customers get a cross-platform view into consumer sentiment, measure advertising effectiveness, analyze consumer purchase journeys, and ultimately grow their brands.
Our mission is to build the most trusted insights platform that fuels brand growth. With over one million active members sharing their attitudes and behaviors, DISQO is looking to expand, improve and create world-class applications for people to openly share their data for research.
Check out the DISQO Developer Blog for the latest from our DISQOTECH team.
- Work with members of Product Management, UX on cross-functional teams
- Participate in all cycles of software design and development
- Implement high performance and high-quality modulesIdentify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and test automatization
- Work closely with product managers in an agile environment.
- 2+ years of Data Visualization/Charting experience
- Experience with ES6+
- Experience with writing tests (E2E, Integration, Unit)
- Experience with JSDoc
- Experience with LESS/SASS/CSS
- Experience utilizing REST APIs
- Comfortable with building UIs from Photoshop/Sketch mockups
- Solid knowledge of the Design Patterns
- Fluent in English reading/writing/speaking
- Detail-oriented personality and a self-starter.
Perks & Benefits:
·100% covered Medical/Dental/Vision for employee, 80% for dependents
·Generous PTO policy
·Flexible workplace policy
·Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
·Travel Assistance Program
·24/7 Counseling Services offered to Employees
·Access to personal and professional growth tools - Calm App & LinkedIn Learning
DISQO is an equal opportunity employer. Discovery, innovation, and growth are possible when we open ourselves to new possibilities, perspectives, and approaches. That’s why, at DISQO, we welcome, support, and empower individuals from diverse backgrounds. Exceptional teams are rooted in extraordinary people, each with a unique story and a compelling set of skills. DISQO does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
*Recruiting firms that submit resumes to DISQO without first entering into a written contract will not be entitled to any compensation on candidates referred by that firm.
Read Full Job Description