Employee Applicant Privacy Notice
Who we are:
Welcoming, collaborative and having the opportunity to make an impact - is how our employees describe working here. Galileo is a financial technology company that provides innovative and revolutionary software products and services that power some of the world's largest Fintechs. We are the only payments innovator that applies tech and engineering capabilities to empower Fintechs and financial institutions to unleash their full creativity to achieve their most inspired goals. Galileo leads its industry with superior fraud detection, security, decision-making analytics and regulatory compliance functionality combined with customized, responsive and flexible programs to accelerate the success of all payments companies and solve tomorrow's payments challenges today. We hire energetic and creative employees while providing them the opportunity to excel in their careers and make a difference for our clients. Learn more about us and why we work here at https://www.galileo-ft.com/working-at-galileo.
The Galileo Console team is seeking a talented Front End Software Engineer to design, build, and launch new features for the newly implemented Galileo Client Console. This team is responsible for creating a world class client experience that allows them to implement and manage their financial configurations quickly and safely. Our work integrates with many teams across Galileo and requires highly technical, innovative, flexible thinkers with excellent communication and passion for delivering the best experience to help people get jobs.
When you come to work on the GCC team, you’ll be working with a small team of problem solvers who exhibit high energy, deep technical skills and a dedication to experimentation.
What you’ll do:
- Deliver resilient and scalable code
- Own and ideate on technical solutions for product requirements and user stories with minimal supervision
- Write, test, and deploy efficient, scalable code to production that impacts millions of individuals
- Participate in code and design reviews
- Generate ideas for new initiatives and technologies
- Domain expert on aspects of the payment processing industry
- Communicate engineering concepts and efforts with outside stakeholders in product marketing, operations, business, legal, and compliance
- Work in a fast-moving, highly-collaborative environment across multiple offices
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science or related field
- Demonstrated professional expertise with UI frameworks such as Angular/React.
- 2-5 years in a related position building large-scale web applications
- Agile Development Experience, including working with continuous deployment technologies, such as Git/Gitlab
- Familiarity with working in a collaborative coding environment, refining designs together, working through code reviews and managing pull requests.
- Working knowledge of cross-browser development and testing
- Hands-on experience in test driven development and CI/CD
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate to technical requirements
- Strong analytical and creative problem solving skills
Why you’ll love working here:
- Competitive salary packages and bonuses
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefits
- Generous vacation and holidays
- Paid parental leave for eligible employees
- 401(k) and education on retirement planning Retirement plans and planning
- Tuition reimbursement on approved programs
- Monthly contribution up to $200 to help you pay off your student loans
- Great health & well-being benefits including: telehealth parental support, subsidized gym program
- Fully stocked kitchen (snacks and drinks)