Software Engineer, Conversation AI at Moveworks (Peninsula)
At the core of the Conversation Engine team, you have the opportunity to work on the heart of the Moveworks AI product. We are building a groundbreaking Conversational AI product for enterprise users. Check out our recent blog postings (part1, part2) here. You will be responsible to grow our conversation engine to the highest level, with advanced data intelligence and a deep understanding of user behaviors.
As the pioneer for Enterprise AI products, there’s no established formula for building out the next solution. Your work is empowered with first-hand and timely user behavior data, enterprise domain knowledge, machine learning models, and access to all major chat platforms and enterprise action engines. You are the one to connect the dots, identify the best features to improve our ever-expanding use cases, bring the magic experience to life, and scale product functionality for our rapid-growing customer base.Who we are:
Moveworks is revolutionizing how companies support their employees — with the first AI platform that makes getting help at work effortless. Using advanced conversational AI built for the enterprise, Moveworks gives employees exactly what they need, from IT support to HR help to policy information. Our platform allows customers like DocuSign, Twitter, Snowflake, Instacart, Coca Cola, and Hearst to move forward on what matters.
What you’ll do:
Founded in 2016, Moveworks has raised $315 million in funding, at a valuation of $2.1 billion. We’ve been named to the Forbes AI 50 list for three consecutive years, while earning recognition as the Best Chatbot Solution at the 2021 AI Breakthrough Awards. Above all, we’ve built an AI company that puts people first, which is why Built In named Moveworks the #1 Best Place to Work in the Bay Area.
- Harvest and analyze user conversational behavior data. Define metrics to measure enterprise conversational AI.
- Optimize conversation framework capability and overall user experience based on metrics.
- Improve conversational framework API and implementation for scalability and development productivity
- Provide guidance for the annotation team and improve annotation tooling design
- Collaborate with PM, UX, ML, and Enterprise Platform teams, to define, scope, deliver, and iterate on strategic features
- Provide guidance to dependency teams on best practices to build conversational features and data analysis
- Hybrid expertise with framework API, data analysis, and ML models, for conversational product
- Excellent API design skills and engineering craftsmanship
- Deep understanding of data, relevance, and metrics
- Good product sense, user empathy, and the ability to abstract common patterns and cohorts to improve the conversation framework at scale
- High thinking quality and good cross-functional collaboration skills
- A constant thirst for learning and striving for excellence
Nice to haves:
- Expertise with featurization for ML models for conversational product
- Identify and refine metrics to measure enterprise conversational product
- Experience building continuous annotation and ML training pipeline