We're looking for engineers experienced in modern infrastructure tech, cloud environments, and distributed systems.
You will design, build and integrate tools for the next generation continuous security scanning platform that identifies vulnerabilities in our organization and deploy them on immutable infrastructure.
You will collaborate with other security and engineering teams to meet the evolving security needs of our high-throughput, low-latency distributed systems.
What You’ll Do:
- Design, develop, and maintain security scanning platforms, systems and services to improve vulnerability scanning and discovery capabilities
- Work across the stack to deliver new features from start-to-finish
- Research and prototype new ideas, test new open-source or commercial security tools
- Help other engineering teams rely on the security infrastructure
Who You Are:
- Architected, built and operated production-ready distributed systems to solve problems at scale
- Fluent in one or more programming experience (Golang, Python, Java etc)
- Experienced with usage of orchestration platforms and container runtimes, infrastructure as code and cloud-native or multi-cloud environment (we use AWS, GCP and Azure)
- Understand the value of driving efficiencies through automation, orchestration and partnerships with external teams
- You are able to work and communicate effectively in a fast-paced, high growth, distributed organization
- You have a BS/MS/PhD in a Computer Science, Engineering or related scientific field or equivalent experience
Datadog values people from all walks of life. We understand not everyone will meet all the above qualifications on day one. That's okay. If you’re passionate about technology and want to grow your skills, we encourage you to apply.
Benefits & Growth:
- New hire stock equity (RSUs) and employee stock purchase plan (ESPP)
- Continuous professional development, product training, and career pathing
- Intradepartmental mentor and buddy program for in-house networking
- An inclusive company culture, ability to join our Community Guilds (Datadog employee resource groups)
- Access to Inclusion Talks, our Internal panel discussions
- Free, global Spring Health benefits for employees and dependents age 6+
- Competitive global benefits
Benefits and Growth listed above may vary based on the country of your employment and the nature of your employment with Datadog.
In accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Rule (“EPT”)
At Datadog, we are committed to providing competitive pay and benefits that are in line with industry standards. We analyze and carefully consider several factors when determining compensation, including your work history and professional experience. These considerations potentially can cause your compensation to vary.
The Software Engineer - Continuous Security role has an annual starting salary of $150,000, and a competitive equity package. The actual pay may be higher depending on your skills, qualifications, and experience. In addition, Datadog offers a wide range of employee benefits. To learn more about Benefits click here.
#LI-Remote This is a remote position
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.