Software Engineer (Backend) at Bluebeam, Inc. (Remote)
At Bluebeam, we empower people to advance the way the world is built. We create smart software solutions that make construction sites more efficient, connected and safe and improve the lives of design and construction professionals everywhere.
Bluebeam is looking for an accomplished Software Engineer with an ambition for making great applications.
You have a passion for implementing distributed and scalable solutions that are testable, performant and easy to maintain. You have knowledge in the construction of generic services and REST endpoints with Golang and MVC/Web API. You are well versed in SQL databases. Our applications are built on AWS, and you have experience developing and deploying on that platform using a variety of tools and services like EC2, S3, etc.
• 2+ years of progressive experience as a Backend Engineer
• Development experience in C based programming languages
• Experience implementing and using REST APIs
• Understanding of HTTP and REST
• Experience working with databases
• Familiar with cloud platforms like AWS
• Willingness to learn and expand skills
• A positive mindset, team-oriented, results driven, and organized.
• Exceptional communication skills.
• Nice to have: Familiarity with Golang
About the TEAM:
Want a peek at what you’ll do? As part of a development team that is charged with taking our flagship product and real time collaboration services into the future, you will design and implement cloud-based solutions to power our vision of a connected future. Working at Bluebeam will give you exposure to a wide array of technologies such as large-scale image rendering, real-time collaboration services, and 3D Image Processing, just to name a few.
What We Offer:
- People-focused, entrepreneurial collaborative culture with the backing of a stable, global, corporate entity – Nemetschek
- Competitive compensation and benefits package (medical, dental, education reimbursement, 401k, wellness resources)
- Work-life balance fostered through a culture of diversity, inclusion, and appreciation of individual lifestyle needs
- Opportunity for continuous professional development through things like Pluralsight, conferences, and certification programs
- Flexible remote options - stay home or come in!
- Help with relocation, if desired
The construction industry is adopting new technology at a feverish pace. Tablets and cell phones are replacing paper blueprints, drones are surveying jobsites in 3D, and cloud collaboration is changing the way teams work together. Bluebeam plays a crucial role in this transformation. The key to our success is a customer-focused approach to product development: we work with the industry to create solutions for the industry. Today, over 1.6 million people throughout the world use Bluebeam. In the US, we’re a critical partner for the majority of top AEC firms, and rapidly expanding our presence globally, with offices in Sweden, Germany and the UK.
Come design and build your future with us.
Bluebeam is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.