Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS) accelerates digital transformation so that customers can be more agile, efficient, resilient, and secure. The Zscaler Zero Trust Exchange is the company's cloud-native platform that protects thousands of customers from cyberattacks and data loss by securely connecting users, devices, and applications in any location.
With more than 10 years of experience developing, operating, and scaling the cloud, Zscaler serves thousands of enterprise customers around the world, including 450 of the Forbes Global 2000 organizations. In addition to protecting customers from damaging threats, such as ransomware and data exfiltration, it helps them slash costs, reduce complexity, and improve the user experience by eliminating stacks of latency-creating gateway appliances.
Zscaler was founded in 2007 with a mission to make the cloud a safe place to do business and a more enjoyable experience for enterprise users. Zscaler's purpose-built security platform puts a company's defenses and controls where the connections occur-the internet-so that every connection is fast and secure, no matter how or where users connect or where their applications and workloads reside.
- Take end-to-end ownership of the design and implementation of core product functionality and key technical initiatives
- Become a key decision-maker for all things related to product architecture.
- Mentor junior members of the team.
- Play well with others!
- Be a great teammate and help us maintain our positive culture.
- Work with offshore teams.
- Should have a minimum of 4+ years of hands-on experience in application development using Java.
- Expert-level technical knowledge: Enterprise Java, OOP, OOA, systems architecture and RESTful APIs, and related frameworks, relational and NoSQL databases, CI/CD (tools and processes)
- Development experience with RDBMS and NoSQL database (fluent with SQL programming, Stored Procedures).
- Hands-on experience creating and optimizing scalable REST applications for a public cloud.
- Ability to operate effectively and independently in a dynamic, fluid environment.
- Knowledge on Security, Authentication/Authorization and encryption best practices
- A detail-oriented and highly organized person with the ability to juggle multiple priorities and parallel projects
- Strong team leadership skills, including the ability to mentor, motivate and influence others.
- Advanced coding skills in Java, REST APIs.
- Preferably experience in Networking or Cloud Security products.
What You Can Expect From Us:
- An environment where you will be working on cutting edge technologies and architectures
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we'd love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at https://www.zscaler.com .
Zscaler is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.