Sonar is the top-rated Change Intelligence platform for operations teams. We’re a fast-growing Atlanta based software startup funded by leading Silicon Valley investors, including Craft Ventures and Slack, among others. We’re looking for go-getters, problem-solvers, and leaders who want to help pioneer our future and invest in our culture. If you’re passionate about making a difference and love working with ambitious peers who put their team first, then Sonar is for you!
We are looking for a Software Engineer (Back End) to join our talented Engineering department. The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years of experience developing multi-tiered, data-driven web applications in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment. The ideal candidate should have experience developing single-page applications with an emphasis on back-end technologies (API, microservices, relational databases, etc.).
What You Will Do:
- Designing and developing (n)-layer web APIs using HTTP and REST principles
- Relational database design & development
- Unit testing and code coverage
- Working with product managers and UX designers to shape and iterate on functionality and features
- Working on a team in an Agile environment (ideally Scrum) with a high level of communication and collaboration
- Planning various product initiatives with key stakeholders
Technical Skills You Will Need:
- API Design & Development with HTTP and REST
- C#/ .NET /ASP.NET / .NET Core
- Advanced SQL database skills: table structure/design, O/R mapping, queries, and optimization (MySQL experience is a plus)
- Writing and maintaining unit tests
- Proficiency with Git/GitHub
- ElasticSearch (or other NoSQL database systems)
- Docker (Kubernetes is a big plus)
- DevOps, CI/CD setup & maintenance (Azure Pipelines is a big plus)
- AWS (RDS, EC2, EKS, Fargate)
- Salesforce experience, especially API or integration (HUGE plus)
- OIDC/OAuth/OpenID Connect
What We Offer:
- Work from anywhere!
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance: 100% coverage for you, partial coverage for dependents
- HSA Employer contribution
- Basic Life, Short Term Disability, and Long Term Disability: 100% coverage for you
- Voluntary benefits options
- Unlimited PTO- take as much vacation as you need!
- Fully paid and flexible parental leave
- 401k with Company Match
- Brand new laptop
- Weekly virtual game night
- Dog-friendly Atlanta office for those who are in the vicinity and would like to come into the office!
Sonar is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
More Information on Sonar
Sonar operates in the Software industry. The company is located in Atlanta, GA. Sonar was founded in 2018. It has 71 total employees. To see all 1 open jobs at Sonar, click here.
Read Full Job Description