Software Engineer (Automated Test) at North Point Technology (Washington DC)
***This job requires active TS/SCI clearance. Please apply only if you have an active TS/SCI clearance. ***
North Point Technology is looking for a TS/SCI Cleared Senior Software Engineers to support a critical mission out of Herndon, VA.
This position is for a Senior Software Engineer to join the System Engineering Integration & Test (SEIT) team, supporting the program.
The primary responsibility for this position will be to contribute to the Test Automation initiative to incorporate automated test capabilities
within our integrated test initiatives and environment checkout activities. The candidate will need to have an understanding of test automation tools and paradigms, as well as experience with software development, integration & test, and scripting. Applicant selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
• Prior experience with the software development lifecycle; including design, build, and test
• Proficiency with one or more test automation tools (i.e. TestComplete, Selenium, etc.)
• Proficiency with one or more configuration management tools (i.e. GIT, Jenkins, JIRA)
• Excellent verbal and written communication/presentation skills
• Prior experience with NGA programs
• Prior experience performing test automation activities on a large-scale system
• Prior experience performing integration & test activities on a large-scale system
• Prior experience with deployment automation / management tools (i.e. Docker, Kubernetes)
• Understanding of Agile development tools, techniques and associated business rhythms
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
• Ability to work collaboratively with personnel across multiple teams / geographic locations