The Chewy Campus Recruiting Team is seeking highly driven and passionate Software Engineers to join our development teams in our Boston, MA, Minneapolis, MN, Plantation, FL., or Bellevue, WA office. This is an exciting opportunity to join our back end, front-end, or infrastructure engineering teams and gain meaningful exposure to Chewy’s entire business.
Our collaborative coding environment provides an opportunity to learn from and work closely with our passionate engineers. We are looking to bring in the next generation of engineers who will help us in our mission to become the most trusted and convenient destination for pet parents and partners everywhere. Think you have what it takes to join our pack?
What You'll Do:
- Work in functions that touch our end-to-end customer experience—whether it’s customer order and catalog management, pricing and promotions tools, search and personalization, or operational analytics.
- Design and build interfaces that integrate every aspect of our business through cross-functional collaboration.
- Implement simple and sustainable code that reflects a deep understanding of our business and contributes meaningfully to the success of your team and delivery to our customers.
What You'll Need:
- Currently enrolled full-time in an accredited bachelor’s degree program with an anticipated graduation date between December 2022 and June 2023.
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals, including object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, and complexity analysis.
- Completion of at least 1 internship or co-op experience.
- Current permanent U.S. work authorization required.
- Exposure to or experience with SQL, Scala, Kotlin, C#, Swift, Objective-C.
- Exposure to or experience with AWS.
- Previous experience with software engineering practices for the full development lifecycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, building processes, testing, and operations.
- Experience working in an agile environment (Scrum, XP or etc.).
- Willingness to travel as needed.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, and you need an accommodation during the application process or to perform these job requirements, or if you need a religious accommodation, please contact [email protected]
If you have a question regarding your application, please contact [email protected]
Chewy is committed to equal opportunity. We value and embrace diversity and inclusion of all Team Members.