Software Development Engineer in Test at Jellyvision
Jellyvision is hiring a Software Development Engineer in Test
Jellyvision’s headquarters is in Chicago, and, post-COVID, many of us will be returning to the Chicago offices (by choice, not requirement -- our philosophy is “Flexible First”). But this position is also eligible for work by a remote employee out of CA, FL, GA, IL, KY, MA, MI, MN, NY, NC, OH, OR, PA, TX, UT, WA, or WI.
What we do
We’re the proud parents of ALEX®, an interactive employee communications platform that makes choosing (and using) employee benefits easier and more enjoyable. Our credo is a simple one: be helpful. And we think the best way to achieve that is with a staff that reflects the vast range of ideas, perspectives, and experiences of the millions of people who use our products.
Who we are
Jellyvision is committed to continuous evolution and to fostering a more diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone is welcomed, valued, and respected. It doesn’t matter your race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity, sex, or country of origin...we just want amazing people who are willing to grow along with us.
How you'll help
As a Software Development Engineer in Test on the Core Engineering team, you’ll spend your days designing and building performant, reliable, and maintainable features for our flagship product. You’ll solve impactful business problems and make sure they stay solved by writing tests.
Experience & skills you’ll need
● 2+ years of experience
● A willingness to learn new technologies
● Experience developing test automation
● Some Experience with manual testing
● The ability to develop test plans
● The ability to build performant, reliable, and maintainable code
● A passion for code quality and strong problem solver
● An excellent giver and receiver of constructive code review feedback
● Horrified at the thought of working without Source Control
● Experience with Git (not required, but definitely a plus)
This role may have access to regulated data and will require secure development lifecycle (SDLC) training.
● Communicates Effectively
● Demonstrates Self-Awareness
● Ensures Accountability
● Instills Trust
● Nimble Learning
● Action Oriented
● Drives Results
Thanks for your interest in Jellyvision!