Software Development Engineer in Test at CipherTrace (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 10:01 a.m. (CST) on Wednesday, September 7, 2022
CipherTrace, a Mastercard company, is a rapidly growing leader in cryptocurrency intelligence and compliance. Our team has introduced novel solutions to challenges including sanctions compliance for DeFi and the Crypto Travel Rule. Our mission is to grow the blockchain economy by making crypto safe for users and trusted by governments. CipherTrace operates on a global scale to assist banks, cryptocurrency exchanges, law enforcement agencies, regulators, VASPs, and businesses in preventing fraud, human trafficking, money laundering, and other illicit activity where cryptocurrency is involved.
The ideal candidate should be a passionate, self-motivated, team player with experience working in a quickly evolving environment and who has a willingness to work and learn in a collaborative organization.
- Manually test new features and existing features that are not automated.
- Provide feedback on product quality and contribute to decisions to deliver a positive user experience.
- Perform code reviews and advise developers on testability, and automated testing best practices.
- Collaborate with customer-facing teams and product management to understand customer needs and help prioritize bug fixes and expedite them when needed.
- Strong skills as a software development engineer in test (or proven skills in both development and testing, preferably with some overlap), including experience with one or more of the following: web front-end testing, REST testing, iOS/Android testing, data validation.
- Experience in analytical thinking, test automation, continuous integration, and continuous delivery, data analysis and visualization, etc.
- Experience with tools such as Cypress, Postman, REST Assured, etc.
- Experience with SQL and/or NoSQL databases; for backend or data-oriented roles, experience with big data frameworks and stream processing platforms is also a plus.
- Good knowledge of industry-standard QA/QE best practices and a willingness and ability to champion QE philosophy and influence others.
- Strong English communication skills (both spoken and written).
- Comfortable working with distributed and remote teams.
Nice to Have
- Degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
- Experience in blockchain technologies, DeFi, law enforcement software, or cryptocurrencies.
- Experience with Google Cloud, and container technologies
- Experience with Restful APIs, Kafka, and microservices.
Perks & Benefits
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including competitive salaries, bonuses, medical, dental, and vision - which cover domestic partners as well - plus life and disability coverage, 20 vacation days, and a 401K matching plan.
More Information on CipherTrace
CipherTrace operates in the Blockchain industry. The company is located in Menlo Park, CA. CipherTrace was founded in 2015. It has 86 total employees. To see all 4 open jobs at CipherTrace, click here.
Read Full Job Description