LivePerson is a transformational force in how brands and consumers communicate. With over 18,000 brands, including HSBC, Verizon, and Home Depot, we are on a mission to make life easier for people and brands everywhere through trusted Conversational AI. We believe in a future where conversations are the norm for getting your intentions fulfilled - whatever they are.
We are an innovative, intent-driven company that believes in building the future and we are looking for growth minded, unconventional thinkers, developers and builders to join the team.
You will thrive here if:
- You can operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- You can build partnerships that move our business forward
- You build code that is simple, understandable, and clean
- You see feedback or failure as motivation to learn and to grow
- You believe data-driven decision making is the norm
- You relate to our core principles (link) and want to work with Conversational AI experts
In this role you will:
- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and deliver high-availability and performance
- Design REST-based backend services
- Debug production issues and help maintain existing code
- Development of technical specifications and documentation
- Participate in on-call rotations
- Work with Bots & Automation team in building next-generation bot runtime platform
You should be an expert in:
- Solid understanding of Data Structures and Algorithm Design
- Strong programming skills in Java with good knowledge of multi-threading.
- Expert-level knowledge of Databases (SQL, NoSQL) like Cassandra, MySQL
- Experience with Data Processing tools like Kafka, Airflow, Apache Spark, Hadoop
- Experience building REST APIs & debugging distributed microservice-based applications
- Experience with Git, Jenkins, and other Development tools
- Experience integrating with third-party APIs
- Experience in Kubernetes
- Experience with NodeJS & Python is a plus
Minimum Qualifications :
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field
- 3+ years of experience building successful production software systems
Why you’ll love working here:
LivePerson was named to FastCompany’s World’s most innovative companies of 2020 list for the Artificial Intelligence category. We offer top tier tech & data science colleagues, along with opportunities to push your own limits. We embrace invention and experimentation. Most importantly, you’ll have an ability to make an impact at work and at brands across the globe as we build the future with trusted Conversational AI together.
At LivePerson, people from diverse backgrounds come together to do their best work and be their authentic selves. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.