LivePerson is a transformational force in how brands and consumers communicate. With over 18,000 brands, including HSBC, Verizon, and Home Depot, we are on a mission to make life easier for people and brands everywhere through trusted Conversational AI. We believe in a future where conversations are the norm for getting your intentions fulfilled - whatever they are.
We are an innovative, intent-driven company that believes in building the future and we are looking for growth minded, unconventional thinkers, developers and builders to join the team.
You will thrive here if:
You can operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment
You can build partnerships that move our business forward
You build code that is simple, understandable, and clean
You see feedback or failure as motivation to learn and to grow
You believe data-driven decision making is the norm
You relate to our core principles (link) and want to work with Conversational AI experts
In this role you will:
- Working under limited supervision/guidance and consistently deliver results.
- Designing and developing high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical. systems and delivering high-availability and performance.
- Design, Build, and Deploy Java-based enterprise level solutions.
- Design REST based API for backend services.
- Build new and innovative features from initial concept to release.
- Evaluate open source tools and frameworks.
- Development of technical specifications and documentation.
You should be an expert in:
- Solid understanding of Data Structures and Algorithm Design
- Strong programming skills in Python, Java, Node.js (nice to have… Scala, Go)
- Expert-level knowledge of Databases (SQL, NoSQL, Columnar) like Couchbase, Cassandra, Elasticsearch, DynamoDB, PostgreSQL etc
- Experience building REST API’s using Spring MVC or other frameworks
- Experience with Maven, Gradle, Git and other Development tools.
- Experience integrating with third party API’s
- Experience in logging/monitoring tools like Graphite, Kibanna, Grafana, Prometheus etc.
- BA/B.Sc. in Computer Science / Engineering or equivalent professional experience.
- 5+ years of experience in commercial software development.
- 2+ years of experience designing, developing, and supporting enterprise-level software applications.
Why you’ll love working here:
LivePerson was named to FastCompany’s World’s most innovative companies of 2020 list for the Artificial Intelligence category. We offer top tier tech & data science colleagues, along with opportunities to push your own limits. We embrace invention and experimentation. Most importantly, you’ll have an ability to make an impact at work and at brands across the globe as we build the future with trusted Conversational AI together.
At LivePerson, people from diverse backgrounds come together to do their best work and be their authentic selves. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.