At SecureLink, we take our jobs seriously, but ourselves - not so much. We're a results-driven team that isn't afraid of a challenge and understands the team effort required to accomplish something great. We're also people-oriented, so respect, teamwork, collaboration, and culture are some of our top priorities.
When you work for SecureLink, you're making a difference. As the industry leader, it's our mission to secure the most critical systems and highly sensitive data of organizations around the globe. SecureLink provides security, privacy, data governance, and compliance solutions for companies across multiple industries, including healthcare, critical infrastructure, manufacturing, government, legal, and gaming. Whether you're helping organizations implement secure third-party remote access, developing innovative solutions using the most advanced machine learning and artificial intelligence tools and approaches, providing mission critical support or contributing to our sales and marketing efforts, you're making the world a more secure and safe place while working at SecureLink.
At SecureLink, we value authenticity over perfection. We know that coming as you are can feel unsafe in some work environments. SecureLink employees and leadership are working to create an empowering environment for everyone. We are committed to the ongoing examination of our practices, candid evaluation of our own biases, data-informed improvements, and respectful forums for voicing our honest perspectives and feedback. We foster a workplace environment marked by creativity, collaboration, and most importantly, kindness. Different ideas, perspectives, and backgrounds create a stronger and more creative work environment that delivers better results.
We embrace differences and do not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, ethnicity, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital/family status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, genetic information, political affiliation, neurodiversity, socioeconomic background or any other characteristics that make us unique.
Choose Where You Work
At SecureLink, we believe trust is an essential ingredient for building productivity in the workplace. We want to ensure that all of our employees feel both safe and productive. Our employees have the option to work 100% remotely, 50% remotely, or 100% from our physical offices located in Austin, TX, Nashville, TN, and San Jose, CR.
What You'll Do
SecureLink offers a large scale web application using Python and Django to audit PHI accesses in compliance with HIPAA through a feature full, data-focused interface. Our product is crucial to our customers and success depends on our ability to evolve the product to satisfy new customer demands while continuing to improve stability and maintaining security and quality. Day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Helping improve product quality and performance.
- Designing, building, and maintaining UIs, services, and systems to fulfill product needs.
- Working with other engineers and product owners building new features.
- Aiding a team of support engineers in monitoring and addressing real time issues that may arise.
You Might Work On
- Creating and supporting environments to house instances of the app.
- Creating design documents and specifications out of requirements.
- Expanding our automated test suite.
What You'll Need
- 2-3 years experience as a Software Engineer, or similar experience in software with regards to testing, reliability, architecting, and usability.
- Experience developing, maintaining, and supporting complex web applications.
- A team player mentality.
- Experience with working in Django or another comparable web framework.
- Experience with SQL based databases.
- Ability to learn new concepts quickly.
What's it Like to Develop Software at SecureLink?
SecureLink is building a world-class solution for Critical Access Management, supporting over 900 customers in a wide range of environments. We strive to make our products easy to use, maintain, and deploy. We have several teams focused on:
- Platform: preparing the Operating System, hardening the system for production, reliability, operability, and support
- Application: multiple, feature-full web applications and the backend services that deal with audit, connectivity, and patient privacy.
- Integrations and customizations (APIs, SDKs, customer data, etc).
- Internal tools and development experience: CI/CD, data integrations, automating deployments, and creating virtual environments.
- System-level development: Windows, Mac, and Linux drivers and native clients.
- Cloud Operations: (AWS, EC2, IAM, etc.)
- User Experience and Design: bringing applications up to date with the latest front end technologies
We like to have fun and solve hard problems. Our team is highly motivated, smart, and supportive. If you thrive in a collaborative environment and would like to learn more about the position, we would like to hear from you.
Why Choose Us
SecureLink doesn't just Have Fun Creating Value Over the Long Run (HFCV/LR) for our customers and shareholders, we Have Fun Creating Value in the lives and careers of our employees. SecureLink invests in employee development including extensive job and product training, access to LinkedIn Learning, monthly knowledge sharing sessions, career pathing, professional development, and more. Benefits also include:
- Two medical plan offerings: Traditional copay PPO plan or an HSA compatible plan, as well as competitive dental and vision plans.
- 401(k): We match 50% up to the first 6% of employee deferrals.
- Employees enjoy flexible PTO, including 12 paid company holidays and time to volunteer.
- A cell phone reimbursement and work from home stipend.
- At the office, employee perks include two meals a day, bringing your dog to work, and an onsite gym.