We are looking for a Full stack Developer who will be responsible for collaborating in the entire development lifecycle. This includes requirements gathering, software architecture, development, and deployment. Excellent team working skills and a commitment to collaborate in problem-solving, sophisticated design and quality workmanship are essential.
- Translate User Stories into functional requirements.
- Develop, test, and maintain robust, scalable, world-class software for our clients.
- Maintain code quality and assist others in writing world-class code.
- Assist in the performance of the team(s) assigned to meet engagement commitments, and provide tactical guidance to the team.
- Involvement in the deployment of the application to end users.
- Proactive monitoring of systems and own any issues that arise.
Soft Skills (required)
- Proven track record of speed in understanding requirements and in writing code.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal ramp-up time to new projects and new technologies
- The ability to multi-task and switch easily between multiple projects going on simultaneously.
- Extremely self-motivated with the ability to work well on your own or in a team environment.
- Enjoy challenging yourself constantly and always upping your game
Programming Skills (required)
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Familiarity with Relational Databases such as: SQL Server/MySql/Postgres.
- Ability to write clean, readable, modular code.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Familiarity with CI/CD tools.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tool, Git.
- Extremely Proficient in one of the following: C# or NodeJS with a good knowledge of its ecosystems.
- Experience with frontend web development (ideally with Frameworks such as ReactJS or Angular).
- Minimum of 5 years experience required.
Programming Skills (preferred)
- Familiarity with deployment in Linux environments.
- Familiarity with Docker.
- Familiar with other design and architectural patterns
- Familiarity with the .NET framework (preferably with experience in .NET core)