Developer + Engineer//C#//Linux//.NET//
Software Developer (Baltimore, MD)
| Baltimore, MD
By clicking Apply Now you agree to share your profile information with the hiring company.
We are looking for a Full stack Developer who will be responsible for collaborating in the entire development lifecycle. This includes requirements gathering, software architecture, development, and deployment. Excellent team working skills and a commitment to collaborate in problem-solving, sophisticated design and quality workmanship are essential.
- Translate User Stories into functional requirements.
- Develop, test, and maintain robust, scalable, world-class software for our clients.
- Maintain code quality and assist others in writing world-class code.
- Assist in the performance of the team(s) assigned to meet engagement commitments, and provide tactical guidance to the team.
- Involvement in the deployment of the application to end users.
- Proactive monitoring of systems and own any issues that arise.
Soft Skills (required)
- Proven track record of speed in understanding requirements and in writing code.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal ramp-up time to new projects and new technologies
- The ability to multi-task and switch easily between multiple projects going on simultaneously.
- Extremely self-motivated with the ability to work well on your own or in a team environment.
- Enjoy challenging yourself constantly and always upping your game
Programming Skills (required)
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Familiarity with Relational Databases such as: SQL Server/MySql/Postgres.
- Ability to write clean, readable, modular code.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Familiarity with CI/CD tools.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tool, Git.
- Extremely Proficient in one of the following: C# or NodeJS with a good knowledge of its ecosystems.
- Experience with frontend web development (ideally with Frameworks such as ReactJS or Angular).
- Minimum of 5 years experience required.
Programming Skills (preferred)
- Familiarity with deployment in Linux environments.
- Familiarity with Docker.
- Familiar with other design and architectural patterns
- Familiarity with the .NET framework (preferably with experience in .NET core)
More Information on Bitbean
Bitbean operates in the Software industry. The company is located in Lakewood, NJ. Bitbean was founded in 2011. It has 36 total employees. To see all 5 open jobs at Bitbean, click here.
Read Full Job Description