Software Developer Team Lead at Therapy Brands (Remote)
Therapy Brands is the leading healthcare technology partner for mental, behavioral, and rehabilitative therapy. Our purpose-built and all-in-one practice management, data, and billing solutions drive exceptional clinical and financial outcomes.
Thousands of therapy practices rely on us as a trusted partner, to make their lives simpler and more efficient, improve revenue, and enable them to focus on patient care.
For more information, explore our solutions at therapybrands.com.Job Description
NewCropRx is part of TherapyBrands - a top rated SaaS provider in the Mental and Behavioral health space. NewCropRx is looking for a candidate who is forward thinking and wants to develop, grow, and apply leading principles in software development.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES OF THIS POSITION
- Provides development team leadership, management, and support of development team
- Direct development and testing team to deliver solutions to business requirements
- Direct software engineering to ensure design, product specification completeness and interface functionality
- Creating user interactions on multiple websites and platform
- Working with cross functional teams to ensure appropriate user experience
- Writing code optimized for mobile and web (responsive, PWA, and native are all options)
- Database development
- Develop/maintain services supporting application functionality
- Capturing performance and stability metrics
- This job will also require a working knowledge of deployment practices (CI/CD).
- Responsible for overall system availability and internal applications
- You will be able to use your influence, leadership skills, and propensity for delivering strategy to positively impact the outcomes for a large customer based
- SQL – design and stored procedures
Hands on Experience with
- C# or strong working experience with any other Object-Oriented Languages
- .Net Core 3.1+
- Strong at Object Oriented concepts & Data Structures.
- Experience working with any RDBMS database (MS SQL Server or PostgreSQL)
- Experience with Test Driven Development practices
- Knowledge on Design Patterns & RESTful API practices.
- Distributed systems
- Web Services as SOAP or REST API development
- CI/CD build/deployment using Azure DevOps (or other similar tools: Team City, Octopus Deploy, etc...).
- Good Knowledge on Cloud Native patterns (AWS, Azure), Containers (Docker / Kubernetes).
- Knowledge of Agile Framework – Scrum
- Experience running scrum team as Scrum Master and working with Product Owner
- Experience of working on high data volume processing applications (batch and/or real-time)
- Experience of production support triage
- Knowledge on AWS Lambda, API Gateway & S3.
- Knowledge of AWS EC2/EKS technologies
- AWS CLI
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
At Therapy Brands, Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging aren’t just words. We celebrate what makes us unique, foster an ecosystem of inclusion for all and harness our talents to promote diversity of thought and action in everything we do.
We instill Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging into the fabric of our CARING culture and business, as we strive to be recognized not only as the leader in healthcare technology, but also for our intentional efforts to promote a diverse community.
We will champion non-discriminatory practices throughout the employee and customer lifecycle; caring for every person regardless of race, national origin, color, religion, disability, sex, orientation, or familial status.
Therapy Brands is an equal opportunity employer.