We are looking for an engineer who loves to code, understands technical requirements, collaborates on solutions, listens to users, and delivers technology solutions in a high velocity, dynamic, "always on" environment. Aside from software development in a fast-paced environment, performance tuning, platform optimizations, and automation is our passion. Our team values inclusiveness, collaboration, personal growth, and fun.
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Work Arrangement: Contract W2 hourly role, initial contract period through 12/31/2021 with possible extension for additional year.
Work Authorization: GC & USCIT Only. We Do Not Sponsor H1B Visas, or C2C
Job Description: Software Development contractor – Responsible for planning and designing new software and hardware applications. Analyzes, tests, and assists with the integration of new applications. Oversees the documentation of all development activity. Assists with tracking performance metrics. Provides guidance and support to other Engineers. Integrates knowledge of business and functional priorities. Acts as a key contributor in a complex and crucial environment.
- Collaborates with project stakeholders to identify product and technical requirements. Conducts analysis to determine integration needs.
- Designs new software and hardware systems, supports applications under development, and customizes current applications.
- Write and edit documentation and technical requirements, including software designs, evaluation plans, test results, technical manuals, and formal recommendations and reports.
- Keeps current with technological developments within the industry. Monitors and evaluates competitive applications and products. Reviews literature, patents, and current practices relevant to the solution of assigned projects.
- Assists in tracking and evaluating performance metrics. Ensures team delivers software on time, to specification, and within budget.
- Acts as a technical contact and liaison for outside vendors and/or customers.
- Presents and defends architectural, design, and technical choices to internal and external audiences.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
Requirements & Skills:
- Full stack software developer with 2-5 years of development experience.
- Experience with Machine Learning / Computer Vision
- Experience with Deep Learning Frameworks such as TensorFlow and Pytorch
- Proficiency with server-side languages such as Python and Java
- Familiarity with database technology such as MongoDB
- BA/BS or higher in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Are you self-motivated, collaborative, and client-focused? Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding career? Then pureIntegration would love to hear from you! Your career journey starts here!
pureIntegration, a systems integration company headquartered in the DC area, serves clients in the fastest growing industries – communications, media, and entertainment. Our industry-focused offerings and collaborative client approach has resulted in a 97% client satisfaction rating. As a leading service organization, we recognize our most valuable assets are our people, both as individuals and how they come together as a whole. As such, we encourage our team members to become fearless in exploring ideas and opportunities to act on them.
In over 16 years of Digital Transformation consulting and professional services, pureIntegration has successfully designed, integrated, and deployed winning solutions at scale which have resulted in measurable performance increases. Most importantly, we have done it while maintaining 97% client satisfaction for the past 15 years. With a rich heritage in Communications, Media and Entertainment, our diverse and expanding portfolio includes Fortune 500 enterprises spanning Utilities, Manufacturing, Insurance, CPG, Healthcare, Logistics and other select verticals.
pureIntegration is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.