- Formulate and define scope of systems and objectives with an understanding of software and applications programming and industry requirements.
- Provide recommendations for developing or modifying applications, code, programs or databases, using research and fact-finding, ensuring that the delivered product meets the user's expectations.
- Operate from both a technical/programming perspective and a business point of view and communicate strategies and solutions with non-technical team members.
- Catch bugs in the software.
- Analyzing business application requirements for functional areas such as finance, manufacturing, marketing or human resources
- Writing code and testing and debugging software applications
- Architecting and designing technical solutions to solve business challenges
- Documenting software specifications and training users
- Excellent programming abilities in common languages and frameworks, such as Java, C, C++, C#, Java Enterprise Edition/AJAX and Microsoft .NET (as required by the specific project)
- Knowledge of and ability to apply fundamental concepts, practices and procedures in related skillsets
- Able to perform work that is varied and somewhat difficult in nature
- Able to perform work with minimal to moderate supervision; able to apply and interpret business rules and concepts in daily work
- 3-5 years of experience
- Must have had direct responsibility for coding solutions in the following technologies:
- Angular 10+
- .NET Core 3/5/6
- Microsoft SQL Server DB 2012/2016/2019
More Information on Zealogics LLC
Zealogics LLC operates in the Consulting industry. The company is located in Bridgewater, NJ, Woodcliff Lake, NJ and San Jose, CA. Zealogics LLC was founded in 2012. It has 93 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits, 401(K). To see all 110 open jobs at Zealogics LLC, click here.
Read Full Job Description