Software Automation Engineer at Lucid Software (Salt Lake City, UT)
Lucid Software offers a leading Visual Collaboration Suite that helps teams see and build the future from idea to reality. With its products—Lucidchart, Lucidspark and Lucidscale—teams can align around a shared vision, clarify complexity, and collaborate visually, no matter where they're located. Top businesses use Lucid's products all around the world, including customers such as Google, GE, and NBC Universal. Lucid's partners include industry leaders such as Google, Atlassian, and Microsoft.
With a fast-growing team of more than 1,000 employees, we are committed to maximizing collaboration and innovation in the workplace through our products and with our people. Lucid is a hybrid, remote-friendly workplace, providing employees the flexibility to work where they are most productive, whether that’s at home, in the office, or a combination of the two.
We hold true to our core values: innovation in everything we do, passion & excellence in every area, individual empowerment, initiative and ownership, and teamwork over ego. At Lucid, we welcome diversity and are dedicated to creating an environment and culture that is respectful and inclusive for everyone.
Since the company’s founding, Lucid has received numerous global and regional recognitions for its products, business, and workplace culture. These include being named a Fortune Best Workplace in Technology and a 2022 Glassdoor Best Place to Work, inclusion on the Forbes Cloud 100, and placing #19 on G2’s Best Software Products for 2022 list.
As a Software Automation Engineer you will act as a force multiplier. Backed by leadership committed to continuous delivery, you will write fluent frameworks and utilities which are a joy to use. This role is 100% software development, 0% manual testing. Lucid has thousands of automated tests enabling twice daily deploys and, with your help, we will continue to set industry standards.
- Create and harden tests using open source and custom internal tools
- Improve and author in-house test frameworks and utilities
- Triage test failures and work with development teams to isolate and fix defects
- Excellent academic performance in CS and STEM courses
- Exhaustive foundation of software development fundamentals
- Hands-on experience with object oriented languages such as Scala, Java, or C#
- Detail oriented, self-motivated, exceptional ability to learn, and superb interpersonal skills
- Experience with Selenium
- Experience with Typescript