Changing Healthcare For Good
At Angle Health, we believe the healthcare system should be accessible, transparent, and easy to navigate. As a digital-first, data-driven health plan, we are replacing legacy systems with modern infrastructure to deliver our members the care they need when they need it. If you want to build the future of healthcare, we'd love for you to join us.
- Build and scale systems sustainably through mechanisms such as automation; evolve systems reliability, efficiency, and velocity by pushing for changes
- Managing infrastructure services, responsible for including but not limited to deployment operation and troubleshootingContinue to automate, scale, and manage infrastructure
- Work with different stakeholders across the team to establish service level objectives and monitor to ensure the objectives are met
- DevOps / Integration activities
- Maintain existing infrastructure and systems
- Debug and resolve issues in our testing and production environments
- Assist deploying new versions of our systems in production
What We Value
- 4+ years full-time professional experience as a software developer
- Excellent knowledge of at least 2+ programming languages (e.g. Java, PHP, Perl, C#, C++, Objective C, Ruby, Python, etc)Excellent knowledge of common programming patterns
- Working knowledge of *nix systems, networking and internet protocols
- Good social and collaboration skillsExcellent communication skills
- Ability to see the bigger picture, but not afraid to be in the weeds to get the job done
- Experience from a high-growth company is a plus!
- Competitive compensation and equity packages
- Comprehensive health, vision & dental insurance
- Unlimited paid time off
- Opportunity for rapid career progression
- Relocation assistance (if relocation is required)
- Additional benefits coming soon!
Because We Value You:
· Competitive compensation and stock options
· Comprehensive health, vision & dental insurance for you and your dependents
· Discretionary time off
· Opportunity for rapid career progression
· Relocation assistance (if relocation is required)
· 3 months of paid parental leave and flexible return to work policy (when you've been with us for 10 months)
· Work-from-home stipend
· Other benefits coming soon!
Backed by a team of world class investors, we are a healthcare startup on a mission to make our health system more effective, accessible, and affordable to everyone. From running large hospitals and health plans to serving on federal healthcare advisory boards to solving the world's hardest problems at Palantir, our team has done it all. As part of this core group at Angle Health, you will have the right balance of support and autonomy to grow both personally and professionally and the opportunity to own large parts of the business and scale with the company.
Angle Health is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Angle Health is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and mental disabilities.
Read Full Job Description