We are a human-centered digital health company that seeks to radically improve brain health outcomes by leveraging cutting-edge technology and machine learning to unlock precision brain health for as many people as possible. While we are steadfastly focused on individuals’ brain health, we believe that meaningful outcomes can only be achieved within an ecosystem of care that actively includes and engages physicians, professionals and caregivers. We are a team of 75+(and rapidly growing!) and are embarking on an exciting period of accelerated growth. We invite collaborative, self-driven and impact-oriented professionals to join our dynamic and fast-growing team.
Does this sound like an innovative & disruptive start-up where you could see yourself? Do the following values resonate with you?
Be A Team
Be Masters of Our Craft
Think Big and Act Bold
If so, please continue reading...
Please note that to be considered for this role, you must be currently located in the US or Canada. Candidates from other parts of the world will not be considered at this time. Secondly, we are not able to provide sponsorship for any of our open roles at the moment.
What You'll Do:
- Collaborate with Engineering teams to elicit application requirements, document designs, and implement AWS infrastructure for production cloud environments.
- Promote a service-ownership model throughout the organization by advising application teams and establishing best practices especially around observability, alerting, CI/CD systems, and system design.
- Leverage infrastructure as code (terraform) to build and maintain complex production and analytics workflows including networking and auth setups.
- Rapidly diagnose and resolve faults in system services as part of a 24/7 on-call rotation focused on actionable alerting and eliminating toil.
- Coordinate with data engineers and architects to support management of systems with complex ETL pipelines
- Address system availability, security, compliance, and performance
- Estimate work, prioritize tasks, track dependencies, report progress, highlight blockers
- Effective ability to program with one or more high level languages, such as TypeScript and Python.
- Effective ability to use terraform to control infrastructure in AWS or other public cloud environments.
- Ability to evaluate and communicate the pros and cons of various application design decisions when running in a cloud-native environment especially around fault tolerance and scalability.
- Ability to contribute to application code as needed to aid in integrating with CI/CD, observability, and shared infrastructure systems, for example: adding instrumentation in the support of actionable alerting.
- Experience in building and supporting serverless applications on AWS using services such as api gateway, lambda, fargate, cognito, glue, etc.
What We Offer:
- As a health and wellness company, an opportunity to have a lasting impact on the way people and communities engage with brain and mental health, and even to affect the prognosis of people’s mental and brain health trajectory(pretty powerful stuff if you ask me!)
- A mission-driven environment where all 75 (and counting) employees strive to exemplify our core values every day
- Competitive compensation packages that include an annual discretionary target bonus incentive as well as valuable equity
- Unlimited PTO — We know this can work both ways, however our leadership team does an excellent job at encouraging people to take PTO
- A sincere and deep appreciation for the importance of mental health. We have recently implemented a “monthly flex day” where employees are encouraged to take time away from work to rest, recharge & reset.
- A peer-to-peer recognition program: Celebrating our employees hard work and success is in our DNA!
- Employee Referral Incentive program
- A robust healthcare package that includes medical, dental & vision benefits as well as a 401(K) program where Linus will match up to 6% of employee contributions.
Linus Health is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, disability or any characteristic protected by law. We believe that diversity is critical to the growth of our company and understand the importance of fostering an environment where everyone has a voice. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities during the recruiting process. If you are in need of assistance due to a disability, please contact us.