Array is revolutionizing how businesses leverage and enhance consumer data. Our platform enables innovative companies and developers to seamlessly integrate credit and identity data into their apps, websites or workflows. As a remote-first company, we’re focused on providing opportunities for autonomous individuals to have high levels of impact at the forefront of the fintech space. Continuous improvement, experimentation, and a clear mission stretch us individually and together in service of delivering the best products for our clients and users.
- Evangelize best practices for building and operating highly reliable systems.
- Consult in system design to meet reliability and capacity requirements
- Constantly optimizing performance and reliability
- Support application deployments, building new systems and upgrading and patching existing ones through DevOps methodologies.
- Automate infrastructure and configuration management.
- Conduct timely postmortems of production infrastructure incidents.
- Assist with all aspects of operational security and PCI compliance.
- Seek out potential threats to security and reliability and advocate solutions
- Passion for reliable, scalable, observable software with strong sense of ownership.
- 5+ years experience developing and monitoring mission-critical systems.
- Hands on experience with Docker and docker-compose.
- Proficiency working with and understanding a containerized development workflow
- Strong background in Linux/UNIX administration (e.g. RedHat/CentOS 7/Alpine Linux).
- Experience with configuration management tools like Ansible.
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code (IaC) tools like Packer and Terraform.
- Experience in deploying large scale Docker based environments with OpenShift or Kubernetes, or similar product.
- Experience with languages like Bash, Python, or Node.js.
- Experience implementing Application clustering / load balancing concepts and technologies
- Experience using devops tooling/modules with VMware vSphere’s API.
- Proficiency administering a CI/CD pipeline (we use Gitlab).
- Proficiency with networking fundamentals, diagnostic, troubleshooting, etc.
- Proficient in using command line tools to quickly triage and fix production issues.
- Understanding of protocols/technologies like HTTP, SSL, LDAP, SQL, HTML, XML
Nice to have:
- Experience implementing CI/CD Blue/Green Deployments using Gitlab CI/CD • You're a wizard with Terraform
- Project Atomic (Red Hat and Fedora atomic host)
- Build and maintain data stores with PostgreSQL
- Implement Keepalived / Linux HA in a scalable environment
- In-depth knowledge of distributed computing and data systems, multi-region presence, high traffic websites.
- In-depth knowledge of immutable infrastructure, compostable infrastructure, and/or serverless computing.
- Full medical, dental, and vision, premiums covered at 100% for employees and 50% for dependents
- Unlimited PTO and sick leave + 14 company holidays to encourage a healthy work-life blend
- In-house wellness concierge and partnership with TalkSpace to support mental health
- 100% 401k match with immediate vesting
- Generous and competitive parental leave for all parents
- $2,000 medical travel coverage
- $1,000 desk setup subsidy to set-up your unique remote office
- $100/month to subsidize wifi/cell phone expenses
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.