The Site Reliability Engineers objective is to "make things scale" which includes building software that automates experiences, developing utilities that provide insights/metrics, and providing instrumentation for the Engineering teams to more efficiently scale the platform.
Our guest experience management platform helps businesses curate amazing experiences for their customers, connecting existing disparate data points to tell a more comprehensive story of who the customer is, where they are in the moment, what they might enjoy and when helpful suggestions will be most beneficial. As part of the guest experience team, you’ll help bridge the digital divide between guests and businesses, helping guests to enjoy a better experience and businesses to cultivate loyal customers and drive revenue.
The Site Reliability Engineer – Operating Systems will bring expertise in designing and supporting highly-scalable, highly-available Linux and Windows installations as well as patch management, security and compliance platforms, base image design and OS deployment automation. You will be involved in the design, implementation, and management of the related management platforms. You will debug problems in production and test environments, advise on best practices, and maintain high-volume clusters in multiple datacenters. You will develop automation that improves deployment speed and reliability of RHEL and Windows platforms.
Location: United States; then, you choose what works for you! This role can be performed 100% remotely anywhere in the US, at one of our office locations in the US, or a hybrid version of in-office and remote.
Reports to: Engineering Manager, SRE
Travel Requirement: Up to 25%
- Active Directory Design and Management
- GPO Management
- SCCM Management
- vCenter management
- Automating virtual machine creation
- Performance tuning
- Automating Bare Metal Provisioning
Some of the technologies you'll be working with:
- Configuration management: Ansible Tower, Terraform, Packer
- Operating Systems: Linux (Mostly Red Hat) and Windows Server
- Virtualization technologies: AWS, Azure, VMWare
- L2-L7 frame/packet/session inspection: netflow, WAF, pcap
- 5+ years of enterprise level site reliability engineering or systems engineering
- 2+ years of infrastructure automation, configuration management or container orchestration
- 3+ years enterprise architecture and/or designing large scale infrastructure solutions
- Strong with one or more languages (Go, Python, Java, JS or bash) and git
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related technical field (preferred, but not necessary)
- Periodic participation in an after-hours on-call rotation supporting production environments 24x7
- Ability to learn and adapt SRE practices and actively promote a DevOps culture
Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive compensation package including discretionary annual bonus opportunity.
- 4-weeks of Paid Time Off for employees up to 3-years of tenure (higher accrual thereafter);
- 8-hours of paid Volunteer Time Off to give back to organizations and groups you feel most passionately about;
- 2-weeks of paid Parental Leave so you can bond with your child(ren) following a birth, adoption, or foster care placement;
- Inclusive Family Benefits - access to end-to-end support for maternity, surrogacy, adoption, and fertility, with a $5,000 benefit toward surrogacy, adoption, and fertility;
- Three different medical insurance plans to choose from, including an employer-contributed HSA;
- Employer-paid short & long-term disability and life insurance;
- Matching 401K;
- Unlimited access to Udemy for Business for continued learning and career development;
- A flexible work schedule around our core business hours.
WORKING AT accesso:
At accesso, we are continuously committed to the wellbeing of our employees. We understand that every individual is balancing a variety of personal and professional needs, and that giving each employee the power to choose where they work best can play a big part in helping to nurture work-life balance and to support their overall quality of life. That is why we’ve introduced a flexible work program which allows employees (so long as their work permits) to select from fully remote, fully office-based, or hybrid setting options.
If you opt to operate out of one of our offices, you’ll find bright and open spaces, caffeine and snack-filled cafes, and an office environment where we embrace fun, creativity, and our company’s core values: Passion, Teamwork, Commitment, Integrity, and Innovation. These values are celebrated globally through a multitude of recognition programs. We are empowered to do great work and then are recognized and rewarded for going above and beyond and for supporting our fellow team mates.
We work hard, encourage and motivate one another, and love to celebrate personal and professional accomplishments as a team. Our goal is to create an atmosphere of collaborative problem solving and continuous improvement – because there’s always room to grow.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and believe in the power of inclusivity. We are committed to creating an environment which recognizes that our differences are our strengths, and empowers team members to bring all of who they are to work. Any hiring decision made is assessed based on qualifications, merit, and business need. Read more about Diversity & Inclusion at accesso.
At accesso, we understand that technology is a critical component to our client’s success and the happiness of their guests. No business should have to settle for technology that creates more issues than it solves! Technology should be the solution, not the problem.
Our clients need powerful technology solutions to grow their businesses and create connected guest experiences – and accesso delivers! That’s why over 1,000 venues in 30 countries have chosen to partner with us.
The status quo is not an option. If you’re not moving forward, you’re falling behind. With our accesso solutions, venues can empower their staff with the control, data and confidence to make informed decisions that will drive revenue, create operational efficiencies and improve guest experiences.
More Information on accesso
accesso operates in the Information Technology industry. The company is located in Lake Mary, FL and Fresno, CA. accesso was founded in 2022. It has 418 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 15 open jobs at accesso, click here.
Read Full Job Description