Automox is redefining an industry with unmatched ease, speed and control. From IT management to endpoint security, we allow users to easily see, analyze and act across their infrastructure – in an instant.
Our award-winning answer to modern IT operations and best-in-class results earned Automox four straight quarters of record growth. We are now trusted by more than 2,000 leading companies and MSPs worldwide, including NASA, Yale, Xerox, Allbirds and Unicef.
The future of IT Operations is cloud-native – and right now. Will you join us?
At the heart of our work here at Automox is to raise the world's security confidence. We are seeking a Senior Site Reliability Engineer to support the growth of our feature teams. We provide value primarily to internal Automox teams so that they can build products for our customers.
THE FUN STUFF
- Be part of a growth-stage product company that is redefining the market segment
- Have a direct impact by embedding directly with engineering teams to provide your expertise in design, and be an advocate for best practices.
- Influence decision-making by being involved with a project from the design phase to production and beyond.
- Serve as the embedded SME and provide guidance to developers as they interface with our Kubernetes based platform, enabling them to deliver reliable applications using the infrastructure in our stack
- Bring a great attitude as we develop the new team and all the fun that comes with building a great Engineering team and overall company culture
- Work with people who value empathetic and direct communication, foster environments that are highly collaborative, but also challenging, and empower people to do their best work
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- You have experience with AWS, Kubernetes, Helm, Terraform.
- You can design and build scalable, secure, and reliable systems and applications using best-in-class technologies and platforms
- You will leverage your engineering skills to dive into and prevent scaling or stability bottlenecks of our platform services
- You have the experience to develop tools to make all of Engineering more productive
- Instrument, automate, and load test Automox’s distributed, highly available products and services on AWS and Kubernetes.
- Partner with Automox's engineering teams to identify and instrument SLOs, and ultimately meet or exceed SLAs for Automox’s customers
- You take what you do seriously, but you do not take yourself seriously.
THE MUST HAVES
- 5+ years SRE, Production, or Systems Engineering experience
- Strong in at least one of these languages Go, Elixir, Python, or Ruby
- Proficient in scripting and deployment automation
- Strong experience with Linux in a large scale deployment
- Infrastructure and application instrumentation; defining and instrumenting SLOs and SLAs
- Experience with systems such as Kubernetes, Docker
- Experience managing public cloud infrastructure
Colorado applicants: The minimum annual salary for this role is $125,000. Base pay is part of a rich total compensation package and is included for demonstrative purposes only.
Our offers, which include competitive base pay and the total compensation package, are determined by experience, depth of knowledge, and other relevant factors. Automox reserves the right to amend or modify employee perks and benefits.
TOTAL REWARDS: Thrive with Us
Beyond the Status Quo
Work from anywhere in the USA
Equity for Full-Time Employees
Unlimited PTO, generous sick time policy
$20 a month to connect virtually with colleagues
Active Giving committee and employee-led communities
Health & Wellness
Comprehensive Health Plans with generous employer contributions
100% Company paid Short Term/Long Term Disability and Life Insurance
Company HSA Contribution: $100-$150-$200 per month based on tier
Gender Affirmation Coverage on Cigna Medical Plan (including surgery)
Happiness & Well-Being
$25 per month Lifestyle Spending Account
Internet Reimbursement - $50/month
$750 Home office stipend
$10k Adoption Benefit
Comprehensive Family Planning Covered on Cigna Medical Plan
Up to 12 weeks paid leave for new parents
Automox policy requires that all employees be vaccinated for Covid-19 in order to travel for work or participate in in-person events with other employees, clients, and vendors. Vaccination is not a requirement of employment.
Remote : USA - the world is changing so are we, Automox has moved to a fully distributed company and is open to hiring across the US.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Automox. Automox is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status, or any legally protected status.