The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action that helps businesses to attract customers who stay longer and buy more, to engage and empower employees to do the best work of their lives, to develop breakthrough products people love, and to build a brand people can’t imagine living without.
Joining Qualtrics means becoming part of a team bold enough to chase breakthrough experiences - like building a technology that will be a force for good. A team committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion because of a conviction that every voice holds value, with a vision for representation that matches the world around us and inclusion that far exceeds it. You could belong to a team whose values center on transparency, being all in, having customer obsession, acting as one team, and operating with scrappiness. All so you can do the best work of your career.
We believe every interaction is an opportunity. Are we yours?
The Corporate Business Applications team is looking for an experienced leader to drive forward & expand usage of the ServiceNow platform at Qualtrics. We are growing rapidly, implementing new systems and we need the right person to join our unstoppable and collaborative team.
Qualtrics is looking for a full-time, ServiceNow Architect/Team Lead who is passionate about moving the platform forward, enabling others, establishing internal team processes to ensure both impact & quality as well as providing architectural expertise & guidance on major corporate-wide initiatives. If you have a Bachelor’s degree (Information Systems, Computer Science, Statistics, Business, Mathematics, hard sciences), love logic, thrive in a self-governing & ambiguous environment and are passionate about solving difficult problems, Qualtrics could be the place you’ve always dreamed of.
The Expectation for Success:
You’ll know you’re doing a great job when our leaders look to you to solve some of the company's largest problems. You can work cross-functionally, are a self-starter, can multitask, excel at troubleshooting systems, love continual growth and manage your time effectively so you can go on a beautiful hike for your lunch break!
A Day in the Life:
- Technical leader/owner for the overall ServiceNow platform
- People leader/manager overseeing & facilitating career & skill development of the ServiceNow development team
- Prioritization of platform deliverables to align with business strategy
- Preside over design/configuration decisions to ensure a seamless user experience that aligns with the platform design strategy
- Establish & improve team processes & policies to ensure accountability, quality and consistency across the development lifecycle
- Oversee and manage the implementation of developed code, configuration, and administrative changes being deployed into all ServiceNow environments
- Monitor developer’s work and own overall quality and delivery of development
- Create and maintain a detailed view of the existing architecture
- Establish architectural controls to ensure the correct technical solutions are used when delivering business solutions
- Expert in integrations with 3rd party applications
- Recommend emerging technology & process enhancements
- Analyze the impact of new requirements
- Resolve technical escalations, including responding to defects
- Participate in process & requirement workshops, providing expertise on best practices & emphasizing streamlined processes & systems
- Manage all updates, enhancements, patches, and environment changes with the ServiceNow platform.
- 4+ years experience as a ServiceNow Administrator/Developer
- 3+ years experience in software project delivery management
- Bachelor's Degree
- ServiceNow Certification in systems administration, development and/or implementation specialist in one or more product disciplines
- Solid understanding & experience in sprint management
- Experience with HRSD, CSM, and/or ITSM is a plus