Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest. Affirm, Inc. proudly includes Affirm, PayBright, and Returnly.
The Servicing Technology team focuses on Designing, Developing, Implementing, and Maintaining our Case Management System (CMS). CMS is the foundation for all omni-channel interactions, meant to enable extraordinary servicing for our Customer Service Associates and our diverse network of Affirm Customers and Merchants across the globe.
The CRM Architect on the Operations Systems team will be responsible for the overall design of agent tooling technology solution. This team member will closely partner with our internal business collaborators to design all facets of the application built on Salesforce.com and associate applications, from concept to implementation.
What You'll Do
- Design a scalable and sustainable solution with our technical leaders while maximizing the latest innovation by providing detailed design documentation, proofs-of-concept, and prototypes
- Map out and align solutions to a technology roadmap that falls within our strategic objectives
- Maintain our application architecture, data architecture, and journey maps of our application experience
- Work closely with a team of managers, admins, and developers to realize the CRM solution
What We Look For
- Minimum of 5 years of Salesforce Solution Architect experience and 10 years of experience working with the Salesforce platform
- Experience in designing, developing, and supporting Salesforce.com implementations in a large enterprise environment following agile methodologies
- Analytically strong with excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Salesforce Advanced Administrator and Salesforce Platform Developer II Certification preferred
- BA/BS/Masters in Business, Information Systems, Engineering, or other relevant fields
Location - Remote Canada
The majority of our roles can be located anywhere in the U.S. (exclusive of the U.S. Territories) and Canada (with the exception of Quebec).
At Affirm, People Come First is one of our core values, and that’s why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer. You can read about our D&I program here and our progress thus far in our 2020 DEI Report.
We also believe It’s On Us to provide an inclusive interview experience for all, including people with disabilities. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to candidates in need of individualized support during the hiring process.