Technology can connect us, empower us, and drive us. At Cisco Meraki, we believe that by simplifying powerful technology, we can free passionate people to focus on their mission. Do you share our beliefs?
Founded in 2006, Meraki has grown to become an industry leader in the IT space, with over 350,000 customers and 4.5 million network devices and counting online around the world. Our comprehensive set of solutions includes wireless, switching, security, UTM, and cameras, all led by Meraki’s web-based dashboard interface. You could not ask for a better stack of products, with a better differentiation from competitors, than this.
We are hiring a Senior Web Platform and Solutions Architect to join the Digital Marketing Team here at Meraki! In this role you will create and maintain an enterprise web architecture that ensures systems are scalable, reliable, manageable, and secure.What You'll Do
- Set the direction for managing the portfolio of Meraki web properties, shared infrastructure services, and applications in order to ensure the business meets and exceeds its delivery and outcome objectives.
- Act as product manager for Meraki web properties.
- Validate solutions in terms of technology trajectory, cost, and differentiation
- Act as primary liaison with and proactively engage the Security team, continually ensuring a secure architecture across web properties.
- Document current state solutions and identify improvement options and tradeoffs to define target solutions, in conjunction with key stakeholders
- Maintain a roadmap of architectural targets, recommendations and reusable patterns and accordingly propose investment plans.
- Proactively implement and manage all web environments
- Establish and ensure coding excellence and best practices
- Document coding standards
- Interface frequently with internal stakeholders and internal customers: web production and development teams, UX, and web strategy.
- Meraki Web Team
- Broader Marketing organization
- Meraki Security
- Enterprise Web Team
- Agency partners
- Internal stakeholders
- Expert in technical design architecture for enterprise web properties
- Expert knowledge and experience in web ecosystem technology
- Deep familiarity with web technology, processes, and tools
- Experience managing multiple sandbox environments and effectively managing deployments to production environments that meet best practices and compliance requirements
- Experience with hosting multiple sites across several platforms
- Digital marketing knowledge and experience in multichannel/digital marketing preferred
- Strong communication and collaboration abilities
- Strong project management skills to meet goals within constraints of time and budget
- Attention to detail to ensure quality and consistency of deliverables
- Adept at vendor/agency management to maintain healthy partnerships and deliver technical excellence
- Learning mindset and ability to identify/apply learning to other situations
- Bachelor’s degree
- 8+ years experience working in web architecture and planning
The health and safety of Cisco's employees, customers, and partners is a top priority. Our goal is to protect and mitigate the spread of COVID-19 infection for strong business resiliency during the pandemic. Therefore, Cisco may require new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 if the role requires business-related travel, meeting with customers/partners (including visiting third-party sites on behalf of Cisco), attending trade events, and Cisco office entry, unless otherwise prohibited by applicable law, and in countries where COVID-19 vaccination is legally required. The company will consider legally required accommodations/exceptions for medical, religious, and other reasons as per the requirements of the role and in accordance with applicable law. Additional information will be provided to candidates about the requirements and accommodation process at the offer time based on region.Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
At Cisco Meraki, we’re challenging the status quo with the power of diversity, inclusion, and collaboration. When we connect different perspectives, we can imagine new possibilities, inspire innovation, and release the full potential of our people. We’re building an employee experience that includes appreciation, belonging, growth, and purpose for everyone.