10up is an award-winning full-service digital agency with a customer-centric service model and unrivaled leadership in open platforms and tools for digital makers and content creators. 10up’s services include user experience and interactive design, content strategy and creation, website and app engineering, SEO and online revenue strategy, and managed services. Our 250+ distributed team members provide end-to-end digital project expertise.
10up has a diverse client roster that includes Fortune 500 companies, influential content publishers, innovative startups, and impactful nonprofits. We’ve worked with some of the biggest names in the industry, such as Facebook, Google, Microsoft, Starbucks, ESPN, The New York Times Co., and Walmart.
10up has been leading the remote workforce movement for 10+ years. Our teams are distributed across six continents and 29 countries. All of our positions are fully remote (and always will be), and are open to applicants all around the world.
This role is fully remote and is open to applicants located anywhere around the globe.
- Develop complex WordPress plugins, themes and blocks.
- Mentor engineers and provide code reviews.
- Drive strategy and lead back end technical vision for large projects.
- Leverage WordPress APIs and extend the WordPress admin experience.
- Solve complex problems in simple ways.
- Juggle current projects with incoming tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Collaborate directly with clients courteously and clearly, always practicing understanding and empathy.
- Test solutions across multiple browsers and platforms in a local testing environment.
- Deploy changes to live servers.
- At least five years experience in back end focused web development.
- Experience building custom blocks in the Gutenberg block editor.
- Ability to setup a local environment and expertly debug performance and caching issues across environments.
- Proficiency in verbal and written English; ability to communicate professionally with technical and non-technical colleagues and clients. #LI-Remote
Things to Note
- We don't want you to miss any communication from us! To ensure you receive updates on your application, please add [email protected] to your contacts list! #LI-Remote
10up has been making the web better by finely crafting websites and tools for content creators since 2011. With ~200 experts in digital strategy and management, software engineering, user experience and interactive design, cloud infrastructure, and audience and revenue optimization; we’re big enough to conquer any challenge, and small enough to care. 10up is committed to the ideal of a diverse and inclusive workplace, welcoming anyone and everyone who shares and lives our core business values. We look forward to connecting with you!
More Information on 10up
10up operates in the Software industry. 10up was founded in 2011. It has 236 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits, Life Insurance and Mental Health Benefits. To see all 30 open jobs at 10up, click here.
Read Full Job Description