Senior UI/UX Engineer (Remote) at Blotout
Sorry, this job was removed at 10:24 p.m. (CST) on Friday, June 24, 2022
We are looking for a Senior UI/UX Engineer who will help us build our application. Application is based on React and is packed with data. Your knowledge of React and HTML/CSS needs to be very good. You will be working directly with our design team as well, so understanding tools like Figma is a big plus. Once designers are done with design you will need to convert it into React components and connect them with APIs.
Preferred skills and experience:
- Eye for HTML and CSS compositions (converting designs into code)
- Webpack, Rollup
- Experience with charting (d3, ECharts)
- CSS-JS (styled components)
- Familiar with design tools like Figma
- Strong skill in debugging and performance optimization
- Written and verbal communication skills in English
- Ideal time zone: IST or CEST
- Location: Remote
More Information on Blotout
Blotout operates in the Software industry. The company is located in Fremont, CA. Blotout was founded in 2019. It has 18 total employees. To see all jobs at Blotout, click here.
Read Full Job Description