Credit Karma is a mission-driven company, focused on championing financial progress for our more than 100 million members in the U.S., Canada and U.K. While we're best known for pioneering free credit scores, our members turn to us for tips as they work on their financial goals, including helping them monitor their credit, identity monitoring, searching for credit cards, shopping for loans (car, home and personal), and growing their savings* -- all for free. Credit Karma has grown significantly through the years: we've added more than 70 million members in the last five years alone and now have more than 1,100 employees across our offices in Oakland, Charlotte, Los Angeles and London.
*Banking services provided by MVB Bank, Inc., Member FDIC
As a Test Infrastructure Engineer at Credit Karma you'll be focused on co-creating life changing financial products for our members, spanning both our web and mobile platforms. You'll be a part of a team solving big quality challenges and creating a long term vision of quality for our members, creating the best experience possible. You're a quality enthusiast and team player who believes in improving quality and velocity by technology and code.
What you'll do:
- Work with different engineering teams to improve and evolve our test frameworks and CI/CD pipelines
- Identify test and quality challenges; Create innovative solutions
- Build tools to make testing/release process measurable and transparent
- Work closely with Test Engineers and Software Engineers across the organization; influence how to test and release services
What's great about the role:
- You'll be knee deep in a great mission; helping people improve their finances
- You'll learn, experiment, and have fun; we value continued learning and innovation
- You'll have the ability to introduce new tools and frameworks to your team
- You will have the opportunity to lead the change, redefine how we do testing and measure quality
What we expect:
- Passionate about quality
- 3+ years of hands-on software development experience
- Experience building and maintaining CI/CD Pipelines
- Experience building test frameworks
- Excitement about new technologies and provide mentorship and share knowledge with other engineers
- Experience with Web/Native automation testing tools like Selenium, Cypress, Puppeteer, Playwright, and/or Appium
- Understanding of Infrastructure as Code; Familiarity with tools like Terraform
- Experience with GCP (BigQuery, Cloud Function, etc)
- Experience with Docker and K8S
- Passion for data analysis and visualization
- Experience with Agile/Scrum practices
- In-depth experience with microservices/distributed systems and the challenges they bring to testing
- Experience with observability and monitoring tools (E.g. Splunk, New Relic)
- Experience in UI design and Frontend frameworks
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Credit Karma is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We welcome all candidates without regard to race, color, religion, age, marital status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, veteran or military status, disability (physical or mental), genetic information or other protected characteristic. We prohibit discrimination of any kind and operate in compliance with applicable fair chance laws.
Credit Karma is also committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment because it is the right thing to do. We believe that such an environment advances long-term professional growth, creates a robust business, and supports our mission of championing financial progress for everyone. We offer generous benefits and perks with a single eye to nourishing an inclusive environment that recognizes the contributions of all and fosters diversity by supporting our internal Employee Resource Groups. We’ve worked hard to build an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and the opportunity for professional growth. As part of the Credit Karma team, your voice will be heard, your contributions will matter, and your unique background and experiences will be celebrated.
COVID-19 update (US Jobs Only):
Credit Karma believes that vaccines are one of the most powerful tools to fight COVID-19 and save lives. We also believe that in order to work toward our mission of helping people make financial progress, people first and foremost need their health. All employees are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to their start date unless otherwise approved for an exception as may be required by law.
Credit Karma is strongly committed to protecting personal data. Please take a look below to review our privacy policies:
- California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)