Senior System Engineer at ClearEdge (Baltimore, MD)
| Baltimore, MD
Sorry, this job was removed at 1:28 p.m. (CST) on Thursday, July 7, 2022
Join ClearEdge and be a part of the team of men and women that solve some of the DoD’s most complex technical challenges. Every day, ClearEdge empowers customers in Government and industry with innovative data driven solutions.
Check out our extremely competitive benefits package at clearedgeit.com/benefits which includes a 10k annual training/education benefit, tech bonuses, and state of the art technology lab. We also offer monthly TechConnect and DeepDive collaboration sessions with our entire technical staff, fully paid.
Your Mission: Build modern web-based Visualization Components, focused on audio and visual multimedia playback, supporting the Analyst to learn one capability to perform functions instead of multiple processes for similar capabilities.
Detail oriented and team driven System Engineers will provide technical, security, and process engineering support across a diverse set of users.
You will excel in this role if you are:
- An Agile practitioner that embraces iterative product and process improvements
- Outcome-focused and enjoy seeing the results of your hard work being incorporated by mission users
- Exceptional at analyzing disparate data and synthesizing feedback
- Passionate about bringing creative solutions and big ideas into the engineering workflow
- Customer-experienced focused and able to create a brand that clearly states that “we listen to you”
A day in the life consists of:
- Support the software development of web-based visual multimedia components, focused on defining and analyzing user requirements from a diverse set of customers
- Performing contextual exploration and conducting research to analyze user requirements
- Establishing and sharing best practices and principles to guide product usability and consistency
- Providing engineering analysis to ensure adherence to foundation requirements (e.g. compliance, Section 508, architecture, quality, technical)
- Supporting rapid prototyping, proof of concept, engineering, architecture, and emerging technology requirements for continued modernization of customer mission
- Interacting with product teams and stakeholders to implement established guidance, practices, and standards into viable processes and solutions
What we are expecting from you:
- Fourteen (14) years of systems engineering experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering field
- Technical leadership and/or mentoring experience
- Experience in the full requirements management life cycle, including extensive testing experience
- Experience improving usability of a product or suite of products
- Experience working directly with Intelligence Community (IC) mission customers
- Comprehensive Agile process and tool experience
Nice to have:
- Successful creation and integration of software that uses, creates, edits, and views of multimedia
- Proactive technical customer service experience
- Experience optimizing solutions across multiple software application domains and teams
- Understanding and experience using CI/CD pipelines for consistent delivery
About us: Experienced advanced analytic development company providing new Cyber solutions to current and emerging missions.
Our Core Values of Honesty, Integrity, Loyalty, Fairness, Respect, Responsibility, and Accountability drive our mission and vision and are the heart of what we do each day. We combine our Core Values with the three key elements of people, technology, and integrity to repeatedly deliver stellar results within our primary competencies.
ClearEdge is also pleased to share that we have recently expanded our prime and subcontract presence into new Cyber markets!
If this position does not fit your skillset, please visit our Careers page to explore our current openings, or contact a ClearEdge recruiter at [email protected]. ClearEdge is an equal opportunity employer.
More Information on ClearEdge
ClearEdge operates in the Analytics industry. The company is located in Jessup, MD. ClearEdge was founded in 2002. It has 66 total employees. To see all 21 open jobs at ClearEdge, click here.
Read Full Job Description