Senior System Engineer Virtualization, Core IT and Application at Tricentis (Atlanta, GA)
With the industry’s #1 Continuous Testing platform, Tricentis is recognized for reinventing software testing for DevOps. Through agile test management and advanced test automation optimized to support 150+ technologies, we provide automated insight into the business risks of your software releases—transforming testing from a roadblock to a catalyst for innovation. The result is accelerated software delivery speed, improved cost efficiency, and reduced business risk.
Tricentis is the only vendor to achieve “leader” status in all three top analyst reports (i.e., the “Triple Crown.”) This honor is based on our technical leadership, innovation, and a Global 2000 customer base of 1500+ companies, including global enterprises such as Allianz, Cisco, Dolby, Fiserv, HSBC, Office Depot, Samsung, Starbucks, Vodafone, Whole Foods, and WorldPay. Customers rely on Tricentis to achieve and sustain test automation rates of over 90 percent increasing risk coverage while accelerating testing to keep pace with Agile and DevOps.
Tricentis has a global presence in the Americas, Europe, Asia and Australia.
As we are rapidly expanding, we are looking for a proficient System Engineer Virtualization and Core IT who is responsible for our IT infrastructure and business requirements. Our company culture is lively and possesses a truly agile environment, modeling the same DevOps principles we are using to revolutionize the future of software testing for our customers.
- Designing, integrating and managing complex infrastructure solutions
- Defining the IT infrastructure architecture target, standards and policies in alignment with the company strategy and business requirements
- Supporting the development of new technologies and system requirements
- Ensuring that all systems are working at an optimal level according to defined SLAs/KPIs
- Enhancing the corporate IT infrastructure to constantly meet the business requirements
- Train professionals and assist in resolving operational issues
- Building enterprise architecture maps
- IT Counterpart to the other business units in the assessment of new solutions/tool
- 5+ years in administering the IT infrastructure in medium to large enterprise environments
- 2+ years’ experience in designing and implementing robust and secure business solutions
- 2+ years’ experience in leading/managing projects
- MSCE Certification
- Proficient in virtualization technologies, Active Directory maintenance, and design
- Solid understanding of cloud solutions
- Solid understanding of Microsoft solutions/technologies
- Solid understanding of Linux/Unix
- Solid understanding of ITIL
- Solid understanding of the statement of work and structural design principles
- Knowledge of client-server networking and database management
- Knowledge of storage and backup solutions/technologies
- Capable of planning and developing support processes
- Solid understanding of project management
- Market conform salary + success-oriented bonus
- Favorable working atmosphere in a rapidly expanding company
- Personal and professional development
- 100% coverage of medical and dental plan
- Paid Disability & Life Insurance
- 401k plan
- Maternity leave
- Corporate travel insurance (CTI)
- Variety of career opportunities and a wide range of tasks
- Permanent, full-time employment
If you are interested in the opportunity to become a member of Tricentis where your ideas count, apply now for immediate consideration. Tricentis is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran.