Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
- You will lead Vehicle level attribute target setting for our future advanced concepts, assisting the implementation of next generation systems into our broad product line
- You will lead target setting cascade to systems, the definition and acceptance of the following attributes:
- Aerodynamics, Vehicle performance, NVH, Heat and Water Management
- HVAC/Customer Comfort, Efficiency/Range , Durability, Safety, Mass
- Drivability, Dynamics, Vehicle Cooling, Charging
- Lead all advanced concept attribute supporting workstreams (program agnostic)
- Create and maintain a High Level Overall Attribute Plan, tracking all concepts progressed through to production programs
- Facilitate refined definition of objective attribute targets and lead efforts to document and track targets within Rivian systems (Objective Attribute Tracker, JAMA…)
- Prepare and present program attribute/CAE status thru gateway and drive event processes.
- Track open issues and ensure progress to closure including use of Rivian systems (Jira, Confluence)
- Support weekly attribute meeting to ensure alignment between all attributes, working cooperatively with commodity owners to deliver cross functional requirements
- Support design reviews as required to ensure component and system design incorporates appropriate content and efficient strategies to deliver attribute targets.
- Routinely present and report status to the wider attribute organization
- Previous experience in vehicle integration, attribute management or CAE ideally within the automotive sector
- Previous experience working with advanced concepts, or at early concept phases
- The ability to inspire and motivate teams, peers and all interfaces while maintaining a collaborative, upbeat and confident environment
- Preferred (not mandatory) Masters Degree within the scope of CAE, NVH, Aerodynamics etc.
- Strong leadership behaviors and growth potential
- Proven track record of ability to define, manage and deliver programs and plans
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at [email protected]Privacy
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.