At Notarize, we’re pulling the future closer, bringing industries like real estate, automotive, and financial services into the digital age. We’re the first company to complete a legal online notarization, online mortgage closing, online will, online auto sale, and countless other critical transactions.
We’re proud to play an integral role for our customers -- from individuals to major enterprises -- in making life’s most important moments better.
Our business has grown exponentially (over 600%!) in the past year. In September 2021 we came in at #114 on Inc.’s list of the 5000 fastest-growing companies in the nation. We raised an additional $130 million in Series D funding in March of 2021 -- backed by industry behemoths like Capital G/Google, Citi, and Wells Fargo -- and we recently announced a major strategic partnership with Adobe.
Notarize is the pioneer and market leader in Remote Online Notarization (RON), and we’re building the team that will operate a critical platform in tomorrow’s fully-remote economy. Come join us!
Notarize is proud to be a fully-distributed, remote-first team. Employees can work from anywhere in the United States -- all 50 states and D.C too.
Notarize is looking for a Senior Solution Engineer to provide technical leadership and guidance to our key strategic partners and accounts and accelerate their knowledge, solution design, integrations, and deployments with Notarize. This role is responsible for managing all technical activities with select partners and strategic accounts and will work closely with Notarize’s Partner and Account Managers and associated Customer Success peers to create comprehensive technical workflows for partners and customers, including identifying, incubating, and bringing to market/deploying product integrations/plugins and/or service/solution offerings based on Notarize. You will partner closely with CSMS and frontline support teams on technical escalations and work closely with product and engineering teams, influencing our product roadmap with feedback and suggestions gathered from partner and customer interactions.
What you'll do as a Senior Solutions Engineer at Notarize:
- Help technology partners and customers to rapidly build integrations and plugins
- Work with Product, Enablement, Support, and Partner Go To Market teams to establish best practices, certification guidelines, and the overall process to both support/enable our technology partners as well as enforce the highest quality of integrations and plugins for Notarize users
- Work closely with partners to define the technical strategy for their plug-ins, integrations, and joint solutions.
- Support Notarize Partners in determining the right integration pathway for a prospect or user - plugin, partner solution, or custom integration and develop self-serve enablement content
- Partner Enablement: Collaboratively develop the mechanism for partners to access tools, demo environments, etc. - training, demo narratives, FAQs)
- Assist Customer Success with onboarding, including eVault setup, MERS testing, and eVault training
- Field ongoing API and integration-related questions from key accounts
- Maintain awareness of the Notarize ecosystem in order to speak knowledgeably with prospective and existing partners and customers
- Troubleshoot internal integrations with our development team
- Work with sales and marketing to define and drive key support documents for developers Handle technical escalations from frontline support
- Maintain development documentation with the release of new API features
What we're looking for:
- 5+ years in a technical support, sales engineering, solutions architect, or web development position
- Ability to build strong relationships with customers by providing thoughtful consultation on technical issues and advice on long term solutions
- Effective communications skills and comfort presenting to all roles and levels within an organization
- Demonstrated experience in documenting technical workflows, and standard operating procedures
- Demonstrated familiarity with REST APIs
- Customer service mindset, able to handle objections from customers and escalate situations appropriately
- Demonstrated ability to operate with little direction
- Experience in real estate a plus
Some of our benefits:
- Competitive salaries & equity
- Heavily subsidized medical, dental, and vision
- 401k with 4% match
- Unlimited PTO & flexible work schedules
- Fully-remote team: work from anywhere in the U.S.
- Paid parental leave
- Annual budget for personal learning & development
- Small, cross-functional teams
- Strong emphasis on collaboration & mentorship
- Paid lunches (through Grubhub) + regular Lunch & Learn sessions
Our core values:
- Solve Problems That Matter: We serve some of the most important moments in people's lives. It's a responsibility we embrace by focusing obsessively on the issues that will have a quantifiable impact on our customers and our company growth.
- Yes Before No: We are optimistic about our ability to change lives by transforming outmoded processes. We believe our efforts can create a better future, and it is our attitude that will allow us to pull that future closer.
- Start With Why: We don't presume to understand the intentions of the people around us, whether coworkers or customers. We ask honest questions and listen to feedback in order to gain insight, build trust, and create memorable experiences.
- Stamp Together: We create a strong team and a welcoming workplace by valuing diverse perspectives. Every role in our organization is supported and valued equally, without regard to location or background.
Notarize is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and everyone is encouraged to apply. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We'd love to hear from you.