About the Job:
As a Partner Solutions Engineer, you will be responsible for presenting LaunchDarkly’s feature management offering to LaunchDarkly partners and system integrators. You will be the first Partner SE at LaunchDarkly and therefore have the opportunity to help shape this program for the company. You will work heavily with our partner team in onboarding new partners, SI’s, and alliance partners like AWS, as well as other cloud providers. You are passionate about technology, specifically software development and DevOps and the ecosystems the live in.
LaunchDarkly is a rapidly growing software company with a strong mission and vision carried out by a talented and diverse team of employees. Our goal is to help teams build better software, faster.
Software powers the world and LaunchDarkly empowers all teams to deliver and control their software.Responsibilities:
- Be the primary trusted technical advisor with partners
- Attend and lead webinars, conferences and architectural discussions as a technology evangelist
- Deliver product presentations and proof of concept efforts tailored to partner environments, using experience with broader DevOps tool set
- Identify, scope and drive new joint value propositions (e.g., integrated technology, joint offerings, build into partner DevOps playbooks and methodology, reference architecture for high value use cases, etc.)
- Quarterly technical reviews with the LaunchDarkly Product team incorporating feedback from partners
- Lead partner technical onboarding and maintain level of partner technical enablement
- Assess and address partner needs and provide cross-team guidance on joint assets and enablement curriculum, partner tooling, services best practices, etc.
- Work cross functionally with other LaunchDarkly technical teams (e.g., Sales Engineering, Professional Services, Product, Support, Integrations)
- 5+ years solutions engineering experience, ideally within the AWS ecosystem
- Experience working in a highly cross-functional organisation
- Highly technical and be able to articulate business value to non-technical stakeholders
- SaaS and DevOps experience
- AWS certified (Solutions Architect, Associate Solutions Architect or Cloud Practitioner)
LaunchDarkly is a Feature Management Platform that serves over 20 Trillion feature flags daily to help software teams build better software, faster. Feature flagging is an industry standard methodology of wrapping a new or risky section of code or infrastructure change with a flag. Each flag can easily be turned off independent of code deployment (aka "dark launching"). LaunchDarkly has SDKs for all major web and mobile platforms. We are building a diverse team so that we can offer robust products and services. Our team culture is dynamic, friendly, and supportive. Our headquarters are in Oakland.
At LaunchDarkly, we believe in the power of teams. We're building a team that is humble, open, collaborative, respectful and kind. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Don't let the confidence gap get in the way of applying! We'd love to hear from you.
LaunchDarkly is also committed to giving back to our community and is a part of Pledge 1%, an organization that helps companies make this a priority. Through this initiative and its charitable arm, the LaunchDarkly Foundation, the company is committed to such causes as supporting education for the underserved, homelessness relief and moving towards having a net-zero carbon footprint. You can find more about the LaunchDarkly Foundation and the organizations we serve at https://launchdarkly.com/foundation/.