Senior Solutions Engineer, EMEA at Sauce Labs (Remote)
Sauce Labs is the world’s largest and most popular cloud-based web, mobile app and API testing platform. We offer our services to enterprises and open source developing teams of both automated and manual testing of web and mobile applications for more than 800 browser platforms combinations and mobile devices (Android and iOS).
Our infrastructure is reliable and compatible with market-leading open source testing frameworks such as Selenium, Appium, Espresso, and XCUITest. Moreover, Sauce Labs was named the Test Automation Tool Vendor of The Year 2018 by QA Financial.
More recently the Sauce Labs platform has expanded to include API testing, AI and ML based automation testing, Visual testing, Mobile App beta testing and app distribution and crashlytics and error reporting across gaming, mobile and other IOT devices.
The Solution Engineer is the technical representative to our customers, and is an expert in evangelizing, positioning, and selling the technical, architectural and business value of the Sauce Labs testing cloud. You will work closely with our Account Executives and channel partners to co-own the sales and technical consultative strategy to become the trusted advisor for our customers and win their business.
You will meet with our most strategic clients, virtually and in-person (when circumstances permit), interpreting their needs, developing, prototyping and delivering solutions to provide the best possible Sauce experience for the customer. We are looking for a professional with exceptional communication skills and a high level of technical expertise, adept at speaking technical business owners while also conversant with the technology to connect with and guide individual contributor level influencers.
We are open to a candidates in the UK, Netherlands, Germany and Poland.
- Work closely with the sales team to develop a strategy to win net new customers and drive expansion in our base to meet or exceed quarterly revenue targets
- Using repeatable processes and tools, establish technical credibility with customers
- Prescriptively map customer business and technical challenges to Sauce solutions
- Deliver high impact product demonstrations based on the customer’s environment and testing needs
- Ability to manage detailed and complicated Proofs of Value with prospects and customers
- Support Marketing activities by working trade shows, reviewing documentation for technical accuracy and hosting introductory webinars as requested
- Work well in a distributed team atmosphere
- Establish confidence in Sauce’s recommendations via industry and product expertise, technical whiteboarding, RFP/RFI responses, and product roadmap discussions
- Expect a moderate amount of travel
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with a demonstrated ability to read and own a room
- Proven experience of sales engineering working for a technology vendor selling enterprise solutions to both technical and commercial audiences
- Experience in working with channel partners (Service Delivery, System Integrator and Reseller) across EMEA.
- A track record of success selling to Enterprise accounts
- Self starter, not afraid to get your hands dirty
- Familiarity with Selenium and/or Appium is a plus
- Solid understanding of Agile development methodologies including CI
- Familiarity with proxy servers, network troubleshooting and firewall configurations
- Familiarity with open source testing frameworks, methodology and principles. Familiarity with SaaS solutions, concepts and business models
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or equivalent experience
- Excellent verbal and written English skills
Nice To Haves:
- Working knowledge of the MEDDPIC sales approach an advantage
- Familiarity with the Challenger Sales Methodology desirable
Security responsibilities at Sauce: At Sauce, we will commit to supporting the health and safety of employees and properties, partnering with internal stakeholders to learn and act on ever-evolving security protocols and procedures. You’ll be expected to fully comply with all policies and procedures related to security at the department and org wide level and exercise a ‘security first’ approach to how we design, build & run our products and services.
Sauce Labs is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity/expression/status, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Please note our privacy terms when applying for a job at Sauce Labs.