We’re Ada, a brand interaction platform that empowers brands to live up to their promises and have more—and more valuable—interactions with the people who love them. Our AI-powered platform has automated over 2.9 billion brand interactions for the world’s fastest growing enterprises, including Zoom, Facebook, and Shopify. In May 2021, we raised Series C funding of $130M by Spark Capital (early investors of Twitter, Slack, Snapchat), and officially became a global unicorn with a $1.2B valuation!
The passion of our people and dedication to their craft continues to drive our dramatic global growth.
Our work is rooted in authenticity, courage, empathy, and simplicity. We use these values to create a culture that encourages groundbreaking results, career progression, and community investment. You can learn more about the founding of our company here.
We are inspired every day by the opportunity to pioneer a new industry, and welcome those who want to join us.
At Ada, we take a solution-oriented, platform-first approach to everything we build. The Solutions team holds the responsibility of ensuring that our platform is used to its maximum potential - both internally, as well as with our clients and partners. Our platform will only go as far as our Solutions team takes it.
As a Solutions Architect at Ada, you will work with our most strategic, enterprise-ready clients to deliver large-scale digital transformations. Solution Architects are the experts on designing and building custom technical components that allow our partners to automate even more. As an innovator and trailblazer in the space, you will not just be implementing a conversational AI solution - you will be changing the way businesses communicate.
- Some experience with writing code and deploying services or APIs in the cloud.
- Creative problem solver, using technical and nontechnical skills to design solutions to new situations.
- Experience solving complex business challenges with external stakeholders.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, strong executive presence and customer-facing experience.
- Become the technical expert on how Ada’s platform and APIs work, and the technical solutions that our clients use to integrate.
- Drive maximum utilization of Ada’s platform by supporting clients in uncovering and resolving roadblocks to automation.
- Design and estimate technical solutions which would enable clients to automate more of their interactions, and optimize their Automated Customer Experience strategies.
- Collaborate with Ada’s Solutions Consulting and Professional Services teams to ensure delivery excellence for Ada’s clients and partners.
• Competitive salary and generous stock option plan
• Unlimited vacation
• Wellness account
• Extended health coverage
• Dental/optical/travel insurance
• Life insurance
• Employee and family assistance plan
• Flexible work schedule
• Digital first, fully remote with WFH budget
• In-house social worker
• Paid parental leave for Canadian and U.S. residents
• Development opportunities
Ada is a rapidly growing digital first company in a thriving AI ecosystem. We optimize our communication, collaboration, and work ethic for the digital world instead of in-person. We are building the workplace of the future to build the customer experience of the future. With flexible working hours, together we'll determine a schedule that fits your style and the requirements of your role.
We are backed by world-class investors, including Spark, Accel, FirstMark, Bessemer Venture Partners, and Version One. We provide our employees with competitive compensation, great health benefits, and ownership in our company.
Ada is an equal opportunity employer. In fact, diversity is what drives our success—it’s at the core of how we hire, communicate, and work. Like our platform, we are inclusive to all, and combine our diverse backgrounds, skill sets and thinking to build the best experiences for our clients and their customers.