A Solution Engineer at Prodigal is a technical and creative genius partnering with our clients to identify and choose the right Prodigal AI solutions for their business. As part of this team, you will be an integral part of our sales efforts and a trusted advisor to your clients as you help them define the complete solution and technical deployment needs for their success.
What Will You Be Doing?
- Constantly pursue deeper product and industry knowledge within the lending and customer service industries and emerging AI/ML use cases so that you can be a trusted advisor to your clients
- Provide solution demos, technical solution expertise, and solution design / scoping during client evaluations, ensuring full alignment between client needs and expectations and our delivery plan
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations and demonstrations that help our clients build confidence and clarity in the right Prodigal AI solution - aligning our unique differentiation with the client’s desired business outcomes
- Take responsibility for data security and privacy reviews (i.e. infosec) typically required by our clients before they are able to work with Prodigal
- Align with client technical leadership and key resources (e.g. CIO, CTO, CISO and related staff) to shape their decision and deepen their understanding of Prodigal
- Guide and support your account team members on client and deal strategy, aligned to team revenue growth goals
- Engage post-sale delivery and customer success teams to ensure accurate solution plans and onboarding steps for each client, including any professional services required in initial solution scope
- Partner with the internal product management and engineering teams for ongoing product roadmap and development plans
- As the solution engineering team grows, provide coaching and mentorship to new hires, helping to build a collaborative and continuous learning culture
What Are We Looking For In You?
- You are a top performer in your solution engineering / solution consulting background, and are seen as a leader among your peers
- You are driven and motivated to take our early stage company into a large, untouched accounts with 6- and 7- figure deal sizes
- You are intellectually curious, particularly about AI and workflow automation solutions, with a strong desire to focus within financial service
- You understand our buyers needs: loan servicing and collections across banks / lenders, agencies, BPOs, automotive and healthcare revenue management businesses
- You are methodical in your pursuit of deals and development of proposals, creating an airtight case built on the value and unique differentiation of your solutions
- You have a passion to create new solutions for your clients, owning detailed recommendations that ensure their success
- You are diligent and patient to work through detailed client needs, ensuring full alignment on needs and expectations
- You are hard-hitting but sincere. We are building long-term partnerships with our clients, and those relationships require truthfulness and a genuine heart for our clients’ success
- You communicate with speed and sensitivity to all client requests, and your first instinct is often to reach for the phone
- You thrive in an open team environment, where you actively seek out prep and role-play opportunities and also coach and share ideas with your teammates to help the entire team get better at our craft
- You have 6+ years software industry experience and 4+ years in prior solution engineering roles (sales engineer, solution consultant, etc)
We are a fast-growing Bay Area-based startup backed by leading investors like Menlo Ventures, Accel and Y-Combinator. In the past year we grew revenue nearly 10x and continue to build torridly. We are looking to scale our growth aggressively and are hiring an experienced solution engineering professional to drive new growth with us. Our solutions automate lending operations for financial services firms across the lending value chain. We are building an iconic vertical software business that will fundamentally impact how the multi-trillion-dollar debt industry is managed. Our mission is to create more effective and fulfilling lending for consumers and lenders through our intelligent automation solutions.
Building a Legendary Sales Team at Prodigal
Not only are we building the best product in the industry, we are also building the best sales team in the industry. Every member of our sales and go-to-market team is advancing their craft, improving their win rates, closing bigger deals, and working for the most rewarding year of their careers right here at Prodigal. We are selling high-value solutions to business problems, supported by our unique technology. We want our sales team to be legendary for our ability to solve real problems for clients and sell on value.
More Information on Prodigal
Prodigal operates in the Artificial Intelligence industry. The company is located in Mountain View, CA. Prodigal was founded in 2018. It has 58 total employees. To see all 6 open jobs at Prodigal, click here.
Read Full Job Description