Devo, the cloud-native logging and security analytics company, empowers security and operations teams to maximize the value of all their data. Only the Devo platform delivers the powerful combination of real-time visibility, high-performance analytics, scalability, multitenancy, and low TCO crucial for monitoring and securing business operations as enterprises accelerate their shift to the cloud. Devo is proud to be recognized as a Great Place to Work®. Headquartered in Cambridge, Mass., Devo is backed by Insight Partners, Georgian, and Bessemer Venture Partners. Learn more at www.devo.com.
- Partner with the regional sales team to develop strategic and technical account and territory plans.
- Ability to demonstrate Devo's products and solutions to customers either on-site or remotely, with a focus on value-based differentiators.
- Experience responding to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs
- Self-motivated with a consistent track record in technical software sales and knowledge of technology.
- Strong ability to collaborate and dynamic presentation skills and ability to communicate clearly to emails and RFPs when submitting reports.
- Ability to be organized and analytical and will be able to eliminate sales obstacles using creative and adaptive approaches.
- Comfortable working for a dynamic technical organization with a fast-growing customer base.
We can teach you the technology, coach you on soft skills and educate you on processes. You should have a strong sense of self-motivation, an insatiable curiosity about what "is possible" with technology, the desire to work with an awesome team and a positive, fun-loving attitude.
- 5+ years related experience in selling and supporting software products to IT organizations.
- Strong interpersonal skills, both written and oral, and an ability to communicate complex ideas to all levels of the business.
- Strong technical fundamentals in a relevant part of IT or Security markets (examples include networking, systems administration, development, application management, operations, etc.)
- Familiarity with programming or scripting a plus (e.g. C/C++, Shell, Perl, Python, etc.)
- Knowledge of "Big Data" technologies (Map-Reduce, Hadoop, HBase, Cloudera, Cassandra) a plus.
- Should be available to travel to visit prospects and customers in the region
- Desire to learn, grow and be a part of our expanding and dynamic team
Why work at Devo?
- You'll join a Great Place to Work® certified company where we value our people and provide the tremendous opportunities that come with a hyper-growth organization.
- Be part of an international company with a strong team culture that celebrates success. Share our core values: Be bold - Be Inventive - Be humble - Be an ally.
- A flexible work environment that lets you work in the way that works best for you - in office, fully remote, or hybrid.
- Work in an environment that will challenge you and enable you to grow as a professional. Our professional development programs include:
- Company-paid job-related technical certifications, plus you can earn a bonus for achieving certain certifications.
- Personal development plans based on career paths and free access to an extensive variety of online learning courses.
- Spanish/English lessons.
- Company-funded learning opportunities for professional development. (ex. conferences, classes, certifications)
- Full support for internal job movements as part of career development.
Comprehensive benefits, including:
- Flexible health benefits including medical, dental and vision coverage.
- 401(k) program with company match.
- Employee Stock Option plan.
- 14 weeks of fully paid parental leave for the birth or adoption of new children.
- A monthly stipend to help set up your home office.
- Rewards & Recognition program.
- Employee referral program - get a bonus for helping friends get jobs at Devo!
- Office centrally located in Kendall Square, Cambridge, featuring a well-stocked kitchen with free coffee, cookies, and fruit every day, lunch on Wednesdays, and an in-office gym!
- Matching donations program - it is important to give back to our community. Devo matches employee donations to many charitable organizations that further our values and those of our employees .
- Gender and diversity initiatives to increase visibility, inclusion and belonging.