Senior Software Release Engineer at Arkose Labs (Remote)
About Arkose Labs
Arkose Labs is a fast-growing startup, backed by Softbank, Microsoft and Paypal, that is disrupting the fraud industry with an innovative approach that undermines the economic drivers behind fraud. The Arkose Labs Fraud and Abuse Prevention Platform combines real-time intelligence, rich analytics and adaptive step-up challenges to progressively diminish the profitability of attacks while adapting to evolving attack patterns. Arkose Labs offers the only fraud solution with a 100% SLA guarantee. The world’s largest brands trust Arkose Labs to protect their customer journey while delivering an unrivaled customer experience.
Learn more about Arkose Labs from our innovation sandbox presentation at RSA: https://youtu.be/Fyhr_ZuveLM
We are looking for a Senior Software Release Engineer to focus on Arkose’s growing suite of fraud detection & prevention product lines. The team’s charter is to enable rapid releases with high quality. To that effect, the team works on designing, implementing and managing the CI/CD toolchain and processes. The team works on constantly pushing the buck on enabling shipping high quality code quickly.
- Strategize best ways for architecting continuous deployment for dynamically growing hybrid platforms in multiple cloud environments.
- Develop deployment scripts and tools that work with standard CI/CD tools to support highly customized build and deployment environments.
- Design, implement and manage builds and continuous delivery pipelines using tools such as Docker, Gitlab, Kubernetes and other Cloud Native tools, while following configuration-as-code practices.
- Experience with AWS or GCP or Azure.
- Worked with EKS based applications.
- Provide build and development support for tools like Git, Maven, Make, Docker, etc.
- Maintain Release Process tools such as Jenkins, Gerrit, Archiva.
- Work closely with development & QA teams to address their concerns and requirements for the development, build and deployment process.
- Ensure code quality and health during a rapid development process by incorporating tools such as static code analysis, code coverage, unit testing, etc. into the development process without slowing people down.
- Partner with the Security team and ensure we abide by and follow Security best principles.
- Continually investigate new tools and practices that will help developer productivity.
- 10+ years of hands-on experience in build and release engineering or equivalent.
- 5+ years of experience with Git and CI/CD platforms
- Understanding of Git and branching strategies and customizing them for the need of development teams.
- 2-3 years of hands-on experience in provisioning, operating, and managing complex push pipelines for SaaS applications.
- Coding experience in one or more of Python and/or Bash.
Nice to Haves
- Startup Experience
- Cybersecurity and/or Fraud Prevention Experience
Why Arkose Labs?
Join an early stage, fast growing startup with pioneering technology built by passionate and ambitious people.
Work with some of the biggest names in the market, such as Microsoft, Paypal, EA, Github, Twitch, Roblox, Twilio, and Minecraft!
We value your unique contributions, perspectives, and experiences. Be part of a diverse and high performing environment that prioritizes collaboration, excellence, and inclusion. We hire the best, focus on their professional development, and offer support for continuing education.
- People - independent thinkers making data-driven decisions and taking project ownership
- Teamwork - building trust, respect, and integrity to openly communicate and constructively challenge one another
- Customer Focus - customer empathy and problem-solving obsession
- Execution - actions with precision, professionalism, and urgency
- Security - our lens for implementing processes, procedures, and programs
- Competitive salary
- 401k plan
- Flexible PTO
- Robust benefits package (90% of medical, dental, vision, and life insurance paid by the company and 75% paid for dependent care)
- We provide home office setup assistance to optimize your remote working experience
Arose Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer that makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, mental or physical disability, medical condition, military or veteran status, citizenship, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. In addition, Arkose Labs will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.