Integrate activates and measure marketing campaigns across demand channels. This enables marketers to launch cross-channel buyer experiences, ensure data integrity, measure the impact of their programs, and inform the next best investments. On Integrate, marketers can create more precise and personalized buying experiences that reach the right buyer with the right message at the right point in their buying journey and ultimately convert more leads to revenue.
Integrate’s mission is to connect everything - data, channels, tech, and team members - to create intelligent buyer and account journeys and deliver Precision Demand Marketing at scale.
Integrate Growth Snapshot
- 300+ Employees
- $80M+ Funding
- 500+ Enterprise Customers
- 40%+ YoY Growth
The people, the culture, and the opportunity. From each individual contributor, each level of management, and founder and CEO Jeremy Bloom, Integrate is an organization of integrity, talent, passion, and vision. Our track record of growth, customer success, and an executive commitment to leading in product discovery, innovation, and user experience, has us positioned for revolutionary innovation in enterprise software.
At Integrate, we are a technology company that leads with a technology-first mentality. We use cutting-edge tools and take pride in staying ahead of the curve. It is extremely important that our engineering teams not only feel that they are doing what they are passionate about, but they are also expanding their skill sets.
Languages: C#, .Net Core, Golang, AngularJS
Tools: React.JS, Visual Studio, PyCharm, Git (GitHub), JIRA/Confluence
Technologies: MongoDB, Redis, RabbitMQ, gRPC, Protobuf
Concepts: RPC, REST, AMQP, Concurrent Design, AWS, SCRUM, Agile
Environment: Linux/Docker (CENTOS)
With our exciting growth, we are looking to add several sharp-minded Senior Software Engineers! Your primary focus will be to continue to help build out our service-based architecture while crafting responsive interfaces and platforms.
We continually look for “quality-centric” senior engineers who bring a wealth of experience using C#, .NET, GoLang, CICD, and backend test automation knowledge to the table.
NOTE: At this time, we are unable to sponsor foreign-working visas for this role. This includes H and F type visas.
What You'll Do:
- Work closely with our product team to translate raw business requirements into rock-solid technical solutions.
- Create high-speed, cloud-based web applications.
- Test code and services at the user level with automated tools and scripts.
- Work with Product, Design, and Customer Support teams to understand customer usage and develop test plans and suites that approximate real-world environments.
- Research and recommend technologies that address technical and business requirements.
- Provide technical leadership and guidance to the team.
- Participate in all areas of the SCRUM process.
- Own projects from inception to production and provide clear communication to product and business teams.
What You Offer:
- 4-6+ years of full-stack .NET/C# development experience along with expertise with concurrent design in a distributed environment.
- 4-6+ years of product development within SaaS environment.
- Experience with content delivery and web tracking in a production context.
- Logic, reason, and an unyielding ability to push for the best experience for the customer.
- Ability to analyze epics/stories, raise questions, seek resolution and clarification required for test case identification.
- Experience performing testing on applications that use AngularJS UI, API’s and NoSQL database (MongoDB) or similar.
- Strong knowledge of Jira. Experience with Zephyr, or similar test management tools.
- Passion for automation framework and TDD/ATDD.
Integrate in the News:
- Best Tech Startups in Arizona (2018-2021)
- Integrate Acquires Akkroo
- Integrate Acquires ListenLoop
- Why Four MarTech CEO's Bet Big on Integrate
Typical Office Environment: Requires extensive sitting with periodic standing and walking. May be required to lift up to 35 pounds unassisted. May be required to lift over 35 pounds using assistive device and/or team lift. Requires significant use of personal computer, phone and general office equipment. Needs adequate visual acuity, ability to grasp and handle objects. Needs ability to communicate effectively through reading, writing, and speaking in person or on telephone.
Integrate is continuing to hire with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. All new and existing Integrators will continue to work from home until it’s safe to return to our offices. When our offices re-open, we will provide the choice to work from home or return to work in an office unless a job requirement makes it necessary for a particular role to be performed at one of our offices.
More Information on Integrate
Integrate operates in the AdTech industry. The company is located in Phoenix, AZ, New York, NY and Hopkinton, MA. Integrate was founded in 2010. It has 340 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 53 open jobs at Integrate, click here.
Read Full Job Description