Senior Software Engineer at The Walt Disney Company
- Owns the design and development of software fixes, enhancements, components, and/or new software systems and applications.
- Drives development of components through own and subordinate engineers' work.
- Develops technical solutions that meet specifications and that impact future developments.
- Executes assigned component level software development projects and major fixes using new or existing technologies.
- Develops specifications for assigned components, projects or fixes
- Reviews or writes code
- Participates in setting the architectural direction for software development projects.
- Designs specific components for assigned projects, developing specifications for each.
- Able to code against front-end technology stack and lead end-to-end troubleshooting.
- Interacts and coordinates deliverables with other technical groups in the organization.
- Designs and develops specifications for assigned projects
- Designs the component tasks of assigned projects, developing specifications for each
- Serves as a high-level technical resource and “go-to” person for less experienced developers, providing technical guidance and oversight.
- Leads team members in problem analysis and issue resolution
Basic Qualifications :
- 5+ years in design, development, and implementation of highly scalable software systems and components.
- 2+ years of Cloud experience
- Experience developing web and mobile applications
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Experience with AWS serverless computing solutions, Google Cloud Platform or similar cloud platforms
- Experience in developing hybrid mobile solutions
- Flutter/Dart experience
- Experience with Java
Required Education :
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar field or related work experience
Preferred Education :
- Master's degree in computer science or equivalent work experience
Additional Information :