Senior Software Engineer at Ruggable
Ruggable is a Los Angeles-based, venture-backed, rapidly growing e-commerce startup that is disrupting the $7B rug industry and revolutionizing the market for residential rugs. Our patented 2-Piece Rug System allows you to remove the top layer of your rug and wash it in your home washing machine, offering an affordable, stylish and convenient solution for young families, pet owners, and busy individuals. We're a small, entrepreneurial team with big ambitions. We have a strong brand, established traction, and amazing advisors fueling our steady growth. This is an opportunity to get in at the ground floor and solve for complex challenges, while charting your own career.
As a Senior Software Engineer at Ruggable, you will be responsible for building and maintaining the software used to attract, retain, and support our marketing team. You will get to work with a diverse team of product owners to plan and implement new features and A/B tests, launch new products, and open new Ruggable storefronts across the world. Ruggable is an agile team, and engineers will apply a broad range of skills related to front-end development and e-commerce.
What You’ll Do:
- Build new features using React, CSS and TypeScript.
- Coach and mentor teammates through peer review and code reviews.
- Participate in regular agile lifecycle meetings to refine requirements, plan work, and report status.
What You’ll Need to Have:
- 3-5 years experience in software engineering.
- Experience with React and CSS.
- Ability to problem solve collaboratively with team members.
- Ability to work productively in a remote work environment.
- 3-5 years working with React.
- 3-5 years working with TypeScript.
- Remote work experience.
At Ruggable, we offer competitive compensation and benefits packages. Ruggable is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We proudly recruit and hire a diverse workforce and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
If you are based in California, we encourage you to read this important information for California residents linked here.
To all recruitment agencies: Ruggable does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Ruggable employees or any other company destination. Ruggable is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.