Senior Software Engineer at NAVIS (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 8:04 a.m. (CST) on Thursday, October 6, 2022
Revinate is one of the largest and most innovative providers of direct revenue-generating solutions in the hospitality industry. Revinate's mission is to deliver hoteliers scalable direct revenue and profits from data-driven solutions that cultivate deeper relationships with guests. Revinate’s Direct Booking Platform helps capture, convert and retain guests with strategies and services that maximize direct booking revenue. This combination maximizes the lifetime value of each guest through personalized and targeted campaigns across the guest journey.
Revinate is seeking a full-stack engineer to join our application development team. You will be working with cutting-edge technologies to build products for our clients that enable them to better understand their guests and thus be able to deliver exceptional personalized experiences to them. You will have complete autonomy and ownership of what you build and are involved right from the start in the architecture and design process. You should be self-aware, have strong interpersonal skills, enjoy working in a highly collaborative environment, and have a strong interest in experimenting with new technologies.
What You'll Do
- Contributing at every level to our latest web application product
- Develop a world class user interface that provides the best experience in product usage
- Design efficient APIs to interact with our Guest Data Platform for both internal and external users
- Deploy code to our containerized production environment following CI/CD best practices
- Improve our application’s overall performance by implementing, maintaining, and tuning our search and NoSQL data stores
What You'll Bring
- 5+ years software engineering experience primarily in Java with the Spring Framework
- Strong object-oriented skills including design, coding, and testing patterns
- Has evidence of exposure to architectural patterns of a large, high-scale web application (e.g., well-designed APIs, high volume data pipelines, efficient algorithms)
- Good experience in microservices architectural patterns of a large, high-scale web application (e.g., well-designed APIs, high volume data pipelines, efficient algorithms)
- Strong problem solving and communication skills -- the ability to work well within the Engineering team as well as across departments and with team members who may be in different time zones
Excited?! Want to learn more? Apply Now!
Our Core Values:
One Revinate - United & Strong, on a single mission together
Built on Trust - It’s the foundation of everything we do
Expect Amazing - We think, dream & deliver big
Customer Love -- When the customer wins, we win
Make it Simpler -- Apply it to everything we do
Hungerness -- Feel it, follow it, be relentless about our success
Grounded in Gratitude - We’re glad to be here & make the most of every day
Revinate Inc. provides Equal Employment Opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Revinate complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Revinate is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.
If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to [email protected].
More Information on NAVIS
NAVIS operates in the Software industry. The company is located in Bend, OR and Orlando, FL. NAVIS was founded in 1987. It has 206 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability insurance, Dental insurance, Vision insurance, Health insurance and Life insurance. To see all 4 open jobs at NAVIS, click here.
Read Full Job Description