Senior Software Engineer at H1 (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 10:48 p.m. (CST) on Tuesday, July 19, 2022
At H1 we are creating a healthier future by delivering a platform that connects stakeholders across the healthcare ecosystem for greater collaboration and discovery. We believe providing a trusted and single source of truth for healthcare professional information will power connections in healthcare - and that these connections will lead us to a healthier future. Visit h1.co to learn more about us.
WHAT YOU’LL DO AT H1
You will work alongside a multi-disciplinary team of software engineers, machine learning engineers and scientists, product managers, front-end engineers, and designers. Much needs to be built and quickly; so you will need to have a good understanding of system design and an ability to build quickly and iterate.
- Build data-based software products that use large amounts of data of various types---structured and unstructured; numeric, text, and graph;These software products will be responsible for ingesting, cleaning, transforming, and efficiently storing data
- Be responsible for building analytical models (using techniques from deep learning, machine learning, NLP, text analytics, graph analytics, and collaborative filtering) that derive insights from this data.
-Be responsible for building UI to present these insights to our users in an easily digestible form
- BS or MS or PhD in Computer Science or a closely related field.
- 5+ years of experience working in multiple programming languages and expertise in at least one of Java, C, C++, Python, Scala
- Strong grasp of computer science fundamentals: data structures, algorithms, and modular programming
- Experience with big data / distributed computing ecosystem (e.g. Hadoop, Spark, Kafka)
Not meeting all the requirements but still feel like you’d be a great fit? Tell us how you can contribute to our team in a cover letter!
- A competitive compensation package including stock options
- A full suite of health insurance options, in addition to Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Flexible work hours & the opportunity to work from anywhere, with optional commuter benefits
- Investment in your success by providing you with the skills, knowledge, and mentorship to make you successful
- An opportunity to work with leading biotech and life sciences companies, in an innovative industry with a mission to improve healthcare around the globe
H1 is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace with equal opportunity for all applicants and teammates. Our goal is to recruit the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool regardless of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex (including pregnancy), age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
H1 is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodation to applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you require an accommodation, please reach out to your recruiter once you've begun the interview process. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.
More Information on H1
H1 operates in the Artificial Intelligence industry. The company is located in New York , NY. H1 was founded in 2017. It has 500 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Friends outside of work, Eat lunch together, Intracompany committees, Daily sync, Open door policy and OKR operational model. To see all 7 open jobs at H1, click here.
Read Full Job Description