Sauce Labs is the leading provider of continuous test and error reporting solutions that give companies the confidence to develop, deliver and update high quality software at speed. The Sauce Labs Continuous Testing Cloud identifies quality signals in development and production, accelerating the ability to release and update web and mobile applications that look, function and perform exactly as they should on every browser, operating system and device, every single time. Sauce Labs is a privately held company funded by TPG and Riverwood Capital. For more information, please visit https://saucelabs.com.
- Developing, defining and evolving software in a fast-paced and agile development environment using the latest frameworks and patterns
- Research and prototype new products and solutions using open source technologies
- Collaborate with other engineers, product managers, designers and other cross functional teams on innovative new product features
- Make intelligent choices for the adoption of new technologies based on your extensive experience
- Pair with teammates to interactively develop and design prototypes that will improve customer experience and flows
- Work through the software development agile process and its best practices; continuously integrating, delivering and owning production code
- Maintain and continuously improve scale, performance and quality of the backend services used by our Sauce Labs Test Runner Toolkit
- Push our applications to be highly performative and scalable
- Proficient with CI/CD tools (Github, Gitlab, CircleCI)
- Git and distributed revision control experience
- 5+ years of experience developing web applications in GO/Golang, Python or similar languages
- Solid foundation in data structures, algorithms, distributed systems, design patterns.
- Strong sense of ownership and passion for engineering great products with stellar user experiences
- Experience in building and consuming microservices (via REST, gRPC or queues)
- Understanding of common security practices involved in protecting customer data
Bonus points for:
- Public cloud experience (AWS or GCP preferably)
- Experience with Testing Frameworks
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or similar.
- Familiarity with container orchestration technologies such as Kubernetes and Helm
- Experience in contributing to open source projects
Security responsibilities at Sauce:
At Sauce, we will commit to supporting the health and safety of employees and properties, partnering with internal stakeholders to learn and act on ever-evolving security protocols and procedures. You’ll be expected to fully comply with all policies and procedures related to security at the department and org wide level and exercise a ‘security first’ approach to how we design, build & run our products and services.
Sauce Labs is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity/expression/status, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Please note our privacy terms when applying for a job at Sauce Labs.
#LI-Remote #SauceNA #LI-AL