Reify Health is paving the way to faster, predictable, and more accessible clinical trials. Through its business entities, StudyTeam and Care Access, the company provides best-in-class trial optimization software and transformative clinical trial infrastructure that delivers research directly to more healthcare providers, communities, and patients wherever they are. Through partnerships with top biopharma companies, thousands of research clinics worldwide, and leading healthcare & community organizations, Reify Health is helping bring new medicines to patients faster, one trial at a time.
- Deliver extraordinary software that solves complex, real-world problems in healthcare.
- Build high-quality, maintainable, and well-tested code across our entire application. We value the developer who focuses on “front-end” or “back-end”, as specialization brings deep technical understanding, leading to the ability to solve difficult problems elegantly. We also value the developer who brings their own specialties, and who will enjoy working across our entire application stack.
- Strive for technological excellence and accomplishment through the adoption of modern tools, processes and standards.
- Work closely with our Design and Product teams as features move through the value stream.
- Support your teammates in an environment where collaboration, respect, humility, diversity and empathy are prized.
- 5 years of professional software product development in an Agile environment, ideally developing SaaS products.
- Experience in functional programming and a passion for learning and personal growth.
- You have real-world experience building software with functional programming languages like with languages like Clojure, Haskell, Rust, Lisp, F#, etc...
- You are comfortable with modern infrastructure essentials like AWS, Docker, CI/CD tools.
- You are proficient with common development tools (e.g. Git, Jira) and processes (e.g. pairing, testing, code reviews).
- Prior experience in the healthcare domain is a plus.
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Remote-first! Work from anywhere.
- Flexible PTO & working hours
- Up to 16 weeks 100% paid parental leave
- 100% paid health coverage for employees with option of HSA: Includes employer HSA contribution of $400 for individuals or $800 for families
- Additional plans available at >70% premium coverage
- 100% employer-sponsored dental & vision plans for employees
- Supplementary, low-premium benefits: Short-term/Long-term disability, voluntary life insurance, pet insurance(!), legal & identity protection
- Free access for employees and dependents to health care advocacy team (Alight Health Pros), and 24/7 telemedicine access (Eden Health)
- 401(k) retirement plan with 4% employer match
- Company-provided laptop
- $1300 annual home office reimbursement
- Team Fun: Regularly scheduled virtual events and weekly lunch expense policy (Up to $20 weekly)
- Annual fitness and weight loss reimbursements: Up to $150 each per year
- Access to Benefits Marketplace: A special discount hub for Reify employees to access deals on things like electronics & home goods to wireless service or travel
- Guardian’s College Tuition Benefit Program: Enroll any child dependents under the age of 17 for up to $4000 per year towards college tuition
We value diversity and believe the unique contributions each of us brings drives our success. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Note: Reify Health is unable to sponsor work visas at this time. If you are a non-U.S. resident applicant, please note that Reify works with a Professional Employer Organization.