Senior Software Engineer at hatch I.T. (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 2:29 a.m. (CST) on Friday, June 3, 2022
Hatch I.T. is partnering with Fundrise to find a Software Engineer , see details below:
Fundrise offers a wonderful in-person environment at Washington, DC headquarters if that’s what you are looking for as well as a fully-remote option, including company-paid access to WeWork, from any location in the United States.
The mission at Fundrise is to allow everyone access to a technology driven, diversified portfolio of institutional-quality real estate. Founded in 2012, they’re the largest direct-to-investor real estate investment platform in the United States. Fundrise makes institutional-quality real estate investments available to individual investors of every size at the touch of a button.
Since their launch, Fundrise has raised over $2.4 billion from investors in all 50 states and has been honored on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing private companies and the Financial Times 2020 and 2021 ranking of the Americas’ fastest growing companies. They’ve also been recognized as Nerdwallet's Best Real Estate Investment Platform of 2021.
Fundrise is looking for a Software Engineer to help drive their investor-facing web application and API architecture forward. This is primarily a back-end focused role, but as a member of our platform team you’ll have the opportunity to rapidly learn and apply multiple technologies as they seek to scale their systems to support an exponential growth of users. In this role you’ll work closely with other engineers from across the organization to develop best-in-class solutions and help define and implement the technical roadmap of investor-facing web application to unlock growth into the future.
- Contributing to the daily software engineering work on a sprint team building out our prioritized architectural platform backlog for our web application, API, and backend processing projects
- Developing work breakdowns and proposing approaches for mid-size projects
- Contributing to the overall architectural evolution of our engineering platform, especially in backend web application architecture
- Collaborating with engineering team leadership to scope and prioritize upcoming platform projects
- Reviewing code of other engineers for technical excellence and alignment with overall team and business initiatives
- Managing the software lifecycle from design, scoping, and implementation through deployment and production monitoring
- Triaging bugs/issues and coordinating efforts to resolve them across the team
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
- 2 years of experience developing in Java or C#
- Sound understanding of algorithms and data structures
- Experience working with relational databases, and understand the basics of ORM frameworks such as Hibernate or Entity Framework
- Understanding of modern full-stack web application architecture, including API-backed patterns, authentication and authorization, caching strategies, and high availability architectures
- Experience working with the Spring or Spring Boot frameworks
- Experience working within the AWS ecosystem, and have a sound understanding of how to leverage commonly-used services including EC2, S3, SQS, and DynamoDB
- Knowledge of multi-environment release engineering
If you are interested in learning more about this company or any Startups/Small Businesses in the area, please contact us and check us out here!!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
More Information on hatch I.T.
hatch I.T. operates in the Consulting industry. The company is located in Vienna, VA and Durham, NC. hatch I.T. was founded in 2011. It has 24 total employees. To see all 39 open jobs at hatch I.T., click here.
Read Full Job Description