Senior Software Engineer - Test Infrastructure at Attentive (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 5:40 a.m. (CST) on Thursday, April 14, 2022
Attentive® is the leader in conversational commerce, reinventing business to consumer communication. Our SMS-first software platform helps everyone from entrepreneurs to enterprises strengthen relationships with their consumers in a new way. Through two-way, real-time, personalized communications, we drive billions in e-commerce revenue and over 5,000 leading brands like CB2, Pura Vida, Urban Outfitters, Jack in the Box, and Coach rely on Attentive to deliver powerful commerce experiences.
We’re looking for a self-motivated, highly driven Senior Software Engineer to join our Engineering Effectiveness team to lead our efforts in developing our test infrastructure. As a member of the team, you’ll drive the technical direction for the testing tools and patterns needed to enable engineers to confidently build and release code to production many times per day. You will build out libraries and tooling to support testing across the engineering stack. This includes areas such as Synthetic Testing, Contract Testing, Load Testing, and Functional Testing. You will also participate in code and design reviews with a focus on ensuring our applications are easily testable.
You at Attentive:
- You have worked professionally with web technologies for 5+ years with experience on a single application long enough to see the consequences of your decisions
- You have experience with testing infrastructure and practices including areas such as Synthetic Testing, Contract Testing, Load Testing, and Functional Testing
- You have a proven track record of building applications that maintain a high bar of quality.
- You are opinionated about how to write and deliver good software and are passionate about teaching others how to do so
- You have experience developing software in a microservices architecture
- You are excited by new technologies but are conscious of choosing them for the right reasons
- You are constantly improving the quality of the project you are working on, both via code contributions as well as long-term advocacy for larger-scale changes
- You are enthusiastic about the high impact, fast-paced work environment of an early-stage startup
Benefits & Perks:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance (2 of our plans are $0 premium cost to employees!)
- Life Insurance - Attentive pays for life insurance equal to 1x your salary (through Anthem)
- Daily lunch delivery stipend
- Yearly professional development stipend
- One time fitness equipment stipend
- Monthly fitness stipend
- 100% remote work as well as WeWork memberships for those who prefer an office
- Up to 18 weeks New Parent Leave with 100% pay
Attentive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re committed to diversity and maintaining a work environment that is free from harassment and discrimination. We’re committed to them because our core values demand it - values like Integrity First, Listening & Cultivating Discussion, and Default to Action. We believe in embracing “self” and that our true strength lies in the diversity of our employees. For this reason, applicants from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of any protected status under federal, state, or local law.
More Information on Attentive
Attentive operates in the AdTech industry. The company is located in New York, NY. Attentive was founded in 2016. It has 1165 total employees. To see all 25 open jobs at Attentive, click here.
Read Full Job Description